who cares

Dear Catholic Answers friends,
I am having a very bad day. I tried to tell myself it’ll get better, but it isn’t, its getting harder as the day goes on. I’m 27 weeks pregnant and wolke up feeling so miserable, I cancelled my chiropractor appt. Then thinking that we were going to be gone all morning in town, and now we weren’t, I asked my husband to watch the kids so I could rest and feel better. He got very upset and make a long story short, I got up anyways the kids weren’t too bad this AM byt now they’re screaming at each other and just miserable, it was a difficult AM getting stuff done, and while my husband was very repentant for being so upset, he couldn’t understand why I said I didn’t feel good, that was frustrating, I’m also remembering my mother hasn’t called me in a long time, that she called me a B!@$h years ago, that I can’t drive and have trouble deeping up with the girls outside so we mostly stay inside, my husband is a farmer and its his busry time and I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAT!!! My oldest two kids bicker and fight all the time,. I don’t have ANYONE to watch the kids when I’m in labor, my family is too far away, and my two sister in laws are always busy with housework.I thought about asking our parish priest for advice on who could help in our parish, but my husband doesn’t want strangers watching the kids…… He says, don’t worry…… wouldn’t you if you were 27 weeks??? I’m falling so far behind in household chores and doing a good job at feeling sorry for myself, PLEASE ask God to surpreise me with a great day HAHAHAHAHA cause I don’t think its gonna happen……. I feel so depressed right now, I’d like to think it can’t get worse but……

praying for you :hug1: please pray for me too, my brother and sister in law had a bad argument (so bad divorce was mentioned [they are not catholics]) i was pulled into it and they got physical with each other so its a big mess please pray for me :o

just so you know, posting duplicate threads in 2 forums is not allowed so if the mods tell you something

Joining you in prayer …

I will pray for you too, and thanks for telling me abou;t the duplicate thread thing. My heart goes out to you, my sis is getting a divorce (she cheated on him) this is hard to swallow. Theirs wasn’t physical but at age 14 I can still remember hearing my uncle pull a knife on my grandma, and trying to sing my 4 yr old brother to sleep so he wouldn’t be scared by my drunken enraged uncle. Its extremely painful to watch loved ones in these situtions, I grew up this way and praise God my husband lived 8 hrs away and I could ESCAPE that misery though I did get Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome a year after marriage. Took that long for it to sink in how awful my upbringing had been. Here? There’s no fighting!!! No drunks etc.
I’ll say and Our Father Hail Mary and Glory Be for you on my way upstairs and offer God all my good works for you too.

I am praying for you.

I know how things can get you down. I’ve suffered from depression too. It isn’t fun. Try to keep going and reach out to us whenever you can!! We care for you!
PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY.
Holy Saint Anthony,
gentle and powerful in your help,
your love for God and charity for His creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth,
to possess miraculous powers.
Miracles waited on your word,
which you were always ready to request
for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this thought,
I implore you to obtain for me…

(Make your request here).Peace of mind body and soul for Katie Trina, and respite from the grind of her daily chores.

The answer to my prayer may require a miracle.
Even so, you are the Saint of miracles.
Gentle and loving Saint Anthony,
whose heart is ever full of human sympathy,
take my petition to the Infant Savior
for whom you have such a great love,
and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your happiness and peace of mind.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I hope and pray that things have gotten better for you since last July and that someone was there for you when you went into labour …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.