Who do you want to remember on all souls day

Jesus we ask You to look to the Souls who are not yet in Heaven with You, especially our loved ones who we know are very dear to Your Heart. We remember them in special prayers today, we ask You to shorten their time in Purgatory and as they are incapable of helping themselves, we offer acts of mercy, prayers and good deeds in their names.You are Love and Mercy itself look to them with the eyes of our Father whose children need to be united with You. We ask a special Blessing for the names listed, their loved ones ask also to be remembered with Your Love . O Good Jesus hear us. Amen

Can we list first names here?

All friends and family members of the I-------------------- & L------------------- families who have been called from life on this Earth. Eternal rest grant unto all of them Oh Lord and let the Perpetual light shine upon them & May all of the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.

WAY too many to list here.

1 Like

I’ll just use initials to avoid any issues.
Please remember my deceased parents R and B, my in-laws E and H, my old friend J who passed away years ago, my more recently deceased friends L and T, all of my deceased cousins and other relatives from the W, F, C and M families especially D who died earlier this year, all of the parents and spouses of my friends who passed this year, and finally my friend M who suddenly died yesterday.

Eternal rest grant unto all of them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.
May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, particularly the ones in this thread and the ones who have no one to pray for them, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

OK, I’ll go for it

For my sister Marcella
For my friend Rennie

Both who passed this year.

1 Like

Please yes, put first names, or mother, father. sister and brother etc. GOD BLESS

Eternal rest grant unto all of them Oh Lord and let the Perpetual light shine upon them & May all of the souls of the faithful rest in peace.

3 Likes

Auntie
Uncle
Parish priest
And all my other friends and family

1 Like

Madeleine.

(Post must be at least 16 characters)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.