Who does God want me to marry?

I have been with my girlfriend, although right now I am too young, I am not planning on marrying. However, I have been wondering, how do I know who God wants me ot marry… or feels is the best fit for me?

[quote=Polska]I have been with my girlfriend, although right now I am too young, I am not planning on marrying. However, I have been wondering, how do I know who God wants me ot marry… or feels is the best fit for me?
[/quote]

go to church with her a few times and pray about it

pray for discernment… or find a good prophet to assure things so you can give it all up to God…:wink:

You guys think God has a specific person in mind to be our soulmates?

God desires that we fulfill his will. If it is his will that we are to marry then we must pray for the ability to see that we are supposed to get married and we hope to find a person that we truly love. Remember, love is defined as wanting the highest good for the other. It is not a feeling, it is knowing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.