Who is your confirmation Saint?

I pray to St. Jude all the time. And I have a St. Jude candle burning.

Saint Michael the Archangel. He’s my model of how to be a spiritual warrior, a healer and when I go to Confession.

Drew Brees

I didn´t really choose anyone. As a convert I though it were optional (?).

:blush::football::clap:
Geaux Saints!

Sorry for the late reply, Saint Anthony of Padua.

Thomas Aquinas

St. Patrick

St. Stephen, first martyr. For a long time I thought it would be Dominic Savio but Stephen won out because he died for his faith.

Archangel Michael

Saint Brigid of Kildare

Dymphna; patron of the mentally deranged (really). The family got shocked, the bishop thought it to be novel…

Thanks Jack for bringing this topic up again as I didn’t pop in my Confirmation saint last thread.
Mine’s St. Thomas More. As a child I had great respect for his brilliance, deep faith and courage, but most of all, in a way his sense of humour. Being the patron of politicians, this world today needs his intercession more than ever. Let none of us ever be scared of losing our heads for our faith!

Mine will be St. Therese of Lisieux.

Perhaps Lemuel from proverbs 31:4…

St Michael the Archangel

I was trying to send you a message to this effect, but I just wanted to say that I love your choice of confirmation saint. I’ve had a devotion to her for the last couple of years. Every week I pray for roses, and every week roses show up.

Praying for you as you continue your journey into the Church, and feel free to reach out if you have questions or need anything else. May the intercession of St Therese be a source of abundant blessings for you!

-Fr ACEGC

St. Agnes

@Gabika50 I gave serious thought to choosing St. Dymphna. I have a tiny statue of her on my religious bookshelf.

St. Paul the Apostle.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.