Who is Your Patron Saint? :)

Just curious to see who your Patron Saints are? :slight_smile: Mine is Saint Paul!

Maximilian Kolbe

Wow, me too! When were you confirmed? My confirmation was about 5 years ago!

3 for me. how old were you when confirmed?

I was a little over 11

oh wow I was 14… do you attend a more traditional/Extraordinary form Parish?

I do now, but I attended novus ordo mass when I was confirmed.

thats odd- at all the NO parishes I know of, including mine, COnfirmation had been done around 15 years old

We do it younger I guess

Saint Michael the Archangel.

St. Francis of Assisi…i loved his poem decades before my conversion even though i didnt know he wrote it. It is the story of my life as i am very poor in the things he talked about not having but giving anyways. It gives my life purpose.

Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.

O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled as to console,
To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive,
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Luke Skywalker… he brought his dad back from the precipice of Hell in the nick of time.

Seriously, though…La Petite Therese (Little Flower) and Saint Catherine of Siena, equally

Bernadette is my confirmation name,
I love St Francis of Assisi,St Anthony,St Escrivia especially

Teresa de Avila
Elizabeth of Hungary. ~~~~~~~ Teresa Elizabeth (they allowed me to have two)

My confirmation name is Elizabeth so Saint Elizabeth the cousin of Mary is my patron Saint. But I love St. Jude, St. Rita, St. Philomena, St. Theresa the little flower, St. Francis St. Anthony and so many more

Beyond St Michael the Archangel, which Michael is my confirmation name; I like St Mary Magdalene; as well as a strong devotion to Our Lady.

Blessed John Duns Scotus.

St. Ambrose, though I also really like St. Michael (he’s the patron saint for our parish…I pray the St. Michael prayer almost daily) .

My patron saint is as my baptismal name implies - the Blessed Virgin Mary.
If I’d been allowed, I would have taken Teresa of Avila’s name as my Confirmation name.

St Maurice is my confirmation saint. Since then I have developed prayer relationships with many saints. Some come and go with the times and some devotions hang around. Regardless I look forward to meeting them all in the kingdom where I can join them worshipping God face to face.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.