Who wants to join?

who wants to join me in adoring the Lord Jesus in the Most blessed sacarment in a live image reloaded every minute! www.savior.org. Accompany the Lord with your family! Or if you want to by yourself, you family to Him!

hope this ain’t a stupid question but I’m new to Catholicism how to you adore Him in front of the Blessed Sacrament and every time i see the Blessed Sacrament i always almost cry lol like at my first Mass when they did Communion i sat there thinking that is Jesus my Savior and i almost started crying :o

thats not stupid at all thats a really great question, usually you would go to a church and see Him in the Most Blessed Sacrament (the Holy Eucharist) and you just talk to Him. But for people who can’t you can go to www.savior.org ! Although your not physically there your still keeping him company. You can adore Him by praying to Him and Loving Him. He’s God worship Him, by contemplating Him. Think of His Love,His wisdom,His power,His Mercy. He’s also your friend, talk to Him! Tell Him about your day and share with Him all the sorrows of your heart, Catholics are told that we should make a Holy Hour (Adoring Jesus for a whole hour in the Most Blessed Sacrament) On the night Jesus was crying in the garden of gethsamani He asked His disciples to stay awake with Him in His agony. Well here He is again, asking you stay with Him (doesn’t have to be at night by the way) and Love and Adore Him. You could also say a Holy Rosary,Divine Mercy Chaplet or any other traditional Prayer.
More explanation on The Holy Hour is on the website www.savior.org just go to devotions
and then click it, put then wait a little bit, put your mouse over it. put your mouse over Adoration and click structuring a Holy Hour. Hope this Helped, and Welcome Home to the Catholic Church!

Please pray for me that i can cry like that :slight_smile:

Remeber, Christ Said "Come to me, all you who are heavily burdened,come, i shall give you rest." He says it here. Let us all say "Yes Lord Jesus, Yes i will come to you"

Paul, another site of webcam night and day…night with the focus on the tabernacle, day, sharing in the prayers and Masses of the Sisters in the chapel:

rednuns.com/webcam/
A joy and a privilege!

[quote="Paul_Infirdigno, post:1, topic:248451"]
who wants to join me in adoring the Lord Jesus in the Most blessed sacarment in a live image reloaded every minute! www.savior.org. Accompany the Lord with your family! Or if you want to by yourself, you family to Him!

[/quote]

I've tried using it with two different internet browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and neither works, I have Java enabled on both. Help? The website's own Help section isn't very helpful. :(

Hiya Paul,

Thanks so much for sending me the link in my PM. How are you doing? I wanted to let you know that I prayed for you while Mass was offered.

God bless you.

it stoped working :bighanky:

CountrySteve- it stopped working

i know unfortunatly they stop the signal a few times, maybe so that they can change the monstrance,or something. i would suggest using Trishie's link rednuns.com/webcam/

Trishie- another site of webcam night and day...

Thats awesome! but the one i posted isnt really a webcam its more like they take a picture every minute or three minutes. thought its hand when you want a little pop up window while your doing something on the computer

Littleone-

Hiya Paul,

Thanks so much for sending me the link in my PM. How are you doing? I wanted to let you know that I prayed for you while Mass was offered.

God bless you.

Hey Little one! Your welcome about the Link. Thanks so much for the prayer,that and all the prayers said for me on CAF are probably the things getting me through the day!

LemonandLime- I've tried using it with two different internet browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and neither works, I have Java enabled on both. Help? The website's own Help section isn't very helpful./QUOTE]
Im sorry to hear that, you could scroll down and click on the lowband version or the still image or you could check out the one Trishie posted. rednuns.com/webcam/

[quote="Paul_Infirdigno, post:10, topic:248451"]
i know unfortunatly they stop the signal a few times, maybe so that they can change the monstrance,or something. i would suggest using Trishie's link rednuns.com/webcam/

Thats awesome! but the one i posted isnt really a webcam its more like they take a picture every minute or three minutes. thought its hand when you want a little pop up window while your doing something on the computer

Hey Little one! Your welcome about the Link. Thanks so much for the prayer,that and all the prayers said for me on CAF are probably the things getting me through the day!

LemonandLime- I've tried using it with two different internet browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and neither works, I have Java enabled on both. Help? The website's own Help section isn't very helpful./QUOTE]
Im sorry to hear that, you could scroll down and click on the lowband version or the still image or you could check out the one Trishie posted. rednuns.com/webcam/

so the link will work again? and yea ill pray for you and that red nun link i cant see the Eucharist

[/quote]

so the link will work again? and yea ill pray for you and that red nun link i cant see the Eucharist

Yes it will work probably in a few minutes if not they must be fixing something.
In the red nun link the Holy Eucharist is hidden in the Tabernacle, but you can still adore Him.

[quote="Paul_Infirdigno, post:4, topic:248451"]
Please pray for me that i can cry like that :)

[/quote]

Get in front of the Body of Christ and if you need to cry, you will cry! It's not necessary to cry during adoration. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I am always so awed by His love for us and His sacrifice for me. For me, a sinner. It is humbling.

Just get there as soon as you can, and open your heart to whatever Jesus wants to say to you!

:)

[quote="LemonAndLime, post:7, topic:248451"]
I've tried using it with two different internet browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and neither works, I have Java enabled on both. Help? The website's own Help section isn't very helpful. :(

[/quote]

Firefox...you might like to go to 'customize Firefox' and check whether your 'plug-ins' are up to date.

Warm regards, Trishie

[quote="LemonAndLime, post:7, topic:248451"]

[/quote]

Some websites only work with Internet Explorer. Not many these days, but when they don't work with Firefox or Chrome, it's probably the website.

:shrug:

yea :extrahappy: i jsut got my protesant sisters too pray before the Sacrement i even lit candles and incense's and played a Church song and my sister said she felt like at Church :D:D:D

Congratz you are playing a part in there conversion, i believe your sharing in the joy of Christ because of gaining new souls. :slight_smile:

And here are 2 more LIVE adoration of the Blessed Sacrament web sites:

adoracionnocturnamexicana.org.mx/esp/adoracion.php

and

64.247.253.34:8000/view/index.shtml

the first one is in Tijuana, Mexico-near san diego

and ther other one is in Kentucky…

[quote="Trishie, post:14, topic:248451"]
Firefox...you might like to go to 'customize Firefox' and check whether your 'plug-ins' are up to date.

Warm regards, Trishie

[/quote]

Done that, they're all up to date and activated.

I can't even see the offline image or low bandwidth.

at LemonandLime ---

well we cant see it either, because the people that are doing this live image feed are probably fixing something so maybe thats why.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.