Who's Done?

I have spent all day in front of this computer trying to win “Planet Earth” on eBay for a price I can afford.

This is my LAST gift to buy, Thank Goodness!!

So who is done shopping?

Almost, but not quite.

Done! Wrapped! Under the tree!

Unfortunately I’ve been busy with my finals and haven’t gotten home yet, so I haven’t been able to start my shopping!

hmmmm. I feel pathetic. I haven’t finished and my reason? I have been beyond tired. I am pregnant again and I have had a tummy bug and a cold that I laughingly called ‘man-flu’ because I felt almost as pathetic as my husband gets when he has a cold. But the tiredness…will it ever pass? I think everyone is going to get gift tokens this year!

Been done since before Thanksgiving. House is decorated, packages are wrapped, and I went and fetched my mama last weekend and brought her to my house for the celebration.

I’ve barely even started. I’m not buying too many gifts this year, so I’ve been putting it off and am just thinking about Advent right now. First time for me, usually I am in a rush and get it done early. Not this year.

:thumbsup: Your Good!!:dancing:

We’re not getting much this year, so we’re almost done. I just need to figure out a gift for one more family. Need to get something for the whole family, since they have too many kids to buy for individually this year. Hmmm…:hmmm:

I have been done since Sept.:slight_smile:

How??? :smiley: in the world does one do that??? :thumbsup:

Cheers to you! I need a glass of wine :o

Your not Pathetic. I am not done and I am not pregnant. :smiley:

Here ya go:D

Thank you :extrahappy: :whistle:

Gift card to Ignatius Press?

I bought my last 2 gift cards today. —KCT

Wow, I didn’t know the planet was for sale! :smiley:

All done with shopping, other than a picture of the Divine Mercy that I was inspired to get for my in-laws over the weekend… I just can’t find one anywhere (local)! :frowning:

klicSam;3097363]Wow, I didn’t know the planet was for sale! :smiley:

All done with shopping, other than a picture of the Divine Mercy that I was inspired to get for my in-laws over the weekend… I just can’t find one anywhere (local)! :frowning:

You can get anything on eBay! :smiley:

Haven’t started yet, planning to start this weekend. :smiley: Luckily, my list is very short. Okay, well, I haven’t written the list of gifts to buy yet, but my list of names is very short. :blush:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.