Why are Christians in complete support of Inequality ?

Adolf Hitler wished to place Germans far above the Jews.

Why is it that the Christians not only support the dividing of one man over another, as did Hitler, but to also do so to the point of absolute, to the point of which a Heaven and a Hell exist, therefore creating Inequality to the level of being absolute inequality, therefore creating absolute opposites.

In short, why do many Christians believe in a nasty game of winners and losers ?

How is it that many Christians are extremely willing to turns their backs upon fellow men, women, and children, as long as they are accepted into the winners guild.

Was it only Satan who believed in EQUALITY ?
Was this why he was cast out ?

I suppose it is an old question, but
I am just curious !

**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**

I’m not quite sure if you’re trying to be satirical or simply trying to be offensive and rude.

You make absolutely no sense. Christians do not support dividing man. What in the world are you ranting about? Claiming man created heaven and hell? Man did not create heaven or hell. Comparing Christians to Adolf Hitler? You must be mad.

In short there are no “losers”. Those who choose to be outside of the presence of God will not be forced to be in His presence. What would be “nasty” would be someone like yourself who, after death, was forced to go to heaven and be in the presence of God.

Do you have any idea how many Christian men women and children give their time talents and treasure for their fellow men? When you think of giving and caring for your fellow man, you naturally think of Christianity. Perhaps you don’t know, after all, Christians don’t give for the recognition, they give for love.

So now Satan is your hero and God is the evil one? Man you need help, and unlike your concept of Christians, I will pray for you.
[/quote]

The Catholic Church teaches that EVERYONE is predestined to salvation, and only we choose to forsake God and lose our salvation. That’s pretty equal if you ask me!

There is a lot going on right now, this day, and tomorrow, that you, and 99% of the population, are not aware of. I am simply trying to wake people up such that millions of lives can be saved today.

As long as people remain in a semi-coma, the truth of what is ongoing in the background will simply continue, and millions of innocent people will not just die, but they will be brutally tortured beyond the point of which torture can be understood by mankind.

And then people say, " WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT ".

This then means that people seriously wish to remain in a semi-coma state of the mind that says " We know of all that there is to know of, so don’t dictate to us that we are not the know it alls ".

**What do you see ?

Yes, and he was wrong. Hitler may have been raised Christian, but he certainly didn’t act like one.

Why is it that the Christians not only support the dividing of one man over another, as did Hitler, but to also do so to the point of absolute, to the point of which a Heaven and a Hell exist, therefore creating Inequality to the level of being absolute inequality, therefore creating absolute opposites.

For me, I don’t want anyone to go to hell - not even Hitler himself! Not even Judas! Why would I want anyone to have to go through that? I don’t care how bad a person is or has been while living on Earth, those events are all temporal and completely overwhelmed by the goodness of life everlasting. So no, Christians do not support the “dividing of one man over another”. Expanding on what another poster has said, going to heaven or hell after death depends on one thing: whether or not we love God. If we truly love God, then we will be granted life everlasting. If we do not love God, then He will not force us to love Him. That is the crux - and the amazing gift of free will. Those who go to hell after death, do so of their own free will, NOT because I or any other Christian wants them to go to hell!

In short, why do many Christians believe in a nasty game of winners and losers ?

Well, it has to do with everything we understand about God and about free will.

How is it that many Christians are extremely willing to turns their backs upon fellow men, women, and children, as long as they are accepted into the winners guild.

This sounds like fantasy to me - who are you talking about? They don’t sound much like Christians to me.

Satan was cast out because of pride.

You are right. He is being offensive and rude. Check out other threads he has opened.

Sure! Satan believes in equality - that is his hatred toward all people. He does not care who is bad or good. He just wants to grab the whole group of people - Hitler and all good Christians.

Soundtruth, you’re not familiar with M_Oliver, are you?

Complete? All of us? Including me? Are you sure? Does that include my 3 cats?:rolleyes:

The original poster with the SHOUTING screenname has a link to his “home page” that finds “Bible codes” in the KJV. I can’t imagine that any “codes” would be accurate without those missing books that were thrown out by Protestants. SOUNDTRUTH identifies himself as Catholic in his profile. If we can’t begin with the foundational truth of what religion one belongs to, how can we even begin to expect any Sound Truth from this poster?

Adolf Hitler wished to place Germans far above the Jews.

I suppose it is an old question, but
I am just curious !

What do you see ?

or do you see all three ?

I really don’t even know what to tell you. Why are you trying to antagonize? I truly hope you were taught this at a modern day university. Come with serious questions, not ones loaded with assumptions.

Let me know what yur drinkin & smokin. I want some too.
I do believe in the inequality of the Cowboys & Seahawks, Florida & Ohio State, Mavericks & Utah Jazz.

Because we just want to see j*rks like you thrown off these boards.

Great post! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I think soundtruth should PM me.

I think his winner and loser concept has something to do with his idea (which I sort of gleaned from his page) that those in Heaven only experience joy at the expense of those in Hell. Basically, the more joy one experiences in Heaven, the more pain another experiences in Hell. Then again, perhaps I’m misinterpreting his site.

Oh, and I also learned that schizophrenia is actually not a mental disorder, but rather a positive trait! And watch out for those holistic types on the other side of the divide. I think some of them might mean us harm! :eek:

In all seriousness, though, what exactly are you trying to say, SOUNDTRUTH?

And, whether we ultimately come to understand you or not, may God bless you and guide you, and everyone, to the truth!

Not by my choosing, I was given a nine year tour of what lies on the other side. In short, the intellect that lies on that side is infinite.

After nine years of exposure to the infinite intellect, a new point of reference is acquired. From that point of reference, the difference between man and chimp, is virtually undetectable.

The massive intellect can also deceive mankind with no effort required at all. They presently torment millions of people across the globe, and laugh in their own way, while the majority of mankind simply thinks these victims are mentally disturbed.

Others believe that some of these victims somehow deserved to be tormented to death. Others believe that some of these victims somehow deserved to be tormented to a point which is far beyond death.

This reality that you are aware of is a Relativistic reality. With this being the case, in combination with most people still practicing the primitive mental function known as" Belief ", this means that " Dis-Belief " is also a component that lies within each mind.

Therefore, the key for those on the other side to get away with what ever cruel act that they wish to get away with, is to make it so cruel, so wrongful, so insane, that it always is positioned within the zone of " Dis-Belief " of those who are not victimized.

A believer then says that I am full of it, and that all that I have said is just a load of bunk.

This then permits those on the other side to do as they wish.

But you still don’t believe me.

This then permits those on the other side to continue to do as they wish.

This then permits those on the other side to continue to continue to do as they wish.

This then permits …

This is what I have been battling against for several years now, in attempting to get the truth of the situation across to others.

I was shocked to find that not one other person on this planet wants to know of the truth.

Those on the other side govern everything.

As the result of this governing, not one person visited my web site during the first complete year.

Even though using the typical subject related search keywords, places my web site in the 1 - 10 position on all major search engines, still not one person selected my site.

The other web sites within that 1 - 10 position, were visited up to 100 times a day. That’s their 35,600 visits in that one year, against my zero visits.

As a sick joke, those on the other side did eventually allow one person to visit my web site, and also send me an Email, after the first year was complete. His first name was and is JESUS. I will leave his last name, that begins with an M, out of the picture.

Soon I realized that the minds of the majority of mankind are in a semi-coma, and the remainder are those who practice OCCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Certainty Disorder ).

People no longer think.

People simply respond.

In my case, the first time I became certain of something, was after 33 years of observation. Most people these days achieve certainty in a matter of seconds, or less.

When responding to my words in a negative manner, they therefore believe that an equation of certainty that is 33 years in length, is less accurate that an equation of certainty that is of seconds in length.

This is what I must deal with.

I speak in nothing but truths, yet no one seems to be able to see these truths. But this is to be expected, since belief and truth are not one in the same. How can a believer see truth.

It is not possible.

A belief may point you towards a truth, but as I have said before, you have to move from where you presently are to get to that truth before that truth can be within you.

A belief is a belief.

But many accept a belief as a truth. They say that do not, but the subconscious is not as bright as the conscious mind, and so it is not as wise, and so it has a habit of defining a belief as a truth.

This then closes the mind such that it from then onwards refuses to accept anything that surpassed that belief.

Do you remember the millions of people that are being butchered, or has a closed mind rejected that already !

This then permits those on the other side to do as they wish.

This then permits those on the other side to continue to do as they wish.

This then permits those on the other side to continue to continue to do as they wish.

This then permits …

**What do you see ?

Yeeesssss… WWeeeee aaarrreee slaaaaveeess to the greeeeaaat aaliieeennn miiind-controooollll deevice. Ooooooohhh!

SOUNDTRUTH. I respectfully suggest that you are mentally ill. Contact a professional.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.