My friend here’s a thought
Benedict says: “If we omit the truth, what do we do anything for?”
“Their cannot be your truth and my truth or there would be no truth”
FATHER HARDON, one f the most esteemed theologians of the 20th Century} taught this about TRUTH:
“Truth is the condition of grace, it is the source of grace, it is the channel of grace, it is the divinely ordained requirement of grace.” …. If my friend you’re able to grasp this reality; you might be able to save your soul.
Ps.145 Verses 17 to 18 “
The LORD is just in all his ways, and kind in all his doings. The LORD is near to all who call upon him, to all who call upon him in truth.
Dictionary Definition of “Truth”
1.The true or actual state of a matter:
conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement
2. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like mathematical truths.
3. the state or character of being true.
4. actuality or actual existence.
5. an obvious or accepted fact; truism; platitude.
6. honesty; integrity; truthfulness.
7. (often initial capital letter) ideal or fundamental reality apart from and
transcending perceived experience:
8. agreement with a standard or original.
9… accuracy, as of position or adjustment.
10. Archaic. Fidelity or constancy. End quotes
In Georges Bernanos’ Diary of a Country Priest, the elderly Curé de Torcy gives his young priest friend a bit of advice about proclaiming the Gospel: “The Word of God is a red-hot iron,” he says. “Truth is meant to save you first, and the comfort comes later.”
John.8 Verses 43 to 47: “Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s
May our GOD guide back to His path,