Why are you still on CAF when everyone else has gone to bed?

I check in through the day while I’m home…been busy mowing while everyone’s falling asleep today .Spring!

Spring?? If you insist…

:smile: :smile::grin:

Sometimes I can’t help thinking how rediculous they look…not very patriotic of me is it …but those tiny little arms…

Whew! That was a work out. Now, I’m not sleepy at all. Time for pasta.

God does have a sense of humor, you know.

Perhaps I like them because of Winnie the pool and Christopher Robin . The story would never be the same without Kanga and Roo.

Well He made me,so most definitely!
Isn’t it dangerous to go for a run so late?

Hmmmm…dangerous? What is that? I have a small headlamp, rear blinkers, and some reflective clothing. And I’m on very good terms with the Bangled tigers in the neighbourhood.

Rear blinkers sounds intimidating enough :slight_smile:
You could try an old man mask…I never got up the courage to wear an old lady mask while out horseriding…perhaps one day.Soon I won’t need one!:japanese_goblin:

I’d get carted off by the police in less than 15 minutes, I figure. I was running in a rather upscale neighborhood tonight. There are alot of police in the town I live.

Believe it or not, I think I saw three Christmas trees in the window tonight on my run. I was a bit dumbfounded. Surely these can’t be Sunday-attending Catholics that would engage in such nonsense. :scream::scream::scream:

2:00AM here. I was snoozing in the comfy chair, with my old, hot laptop keeping me warm. I had left the radio on, classical music, and about a half hour ago I was roused from my slumbers by this incredibly fast piece… (looking it up)… Oh yes, Clarinet Concerto No. 2 in E-flat, Op. 57, composed by Louis Spohr. Maybe they got a request from someone working the night shift.

Good Morning, CAF!!! For your listening enjoyment on this crisp early morning in the mountains states…

https://youtu.be/ZS0AAv2l14c

Ah, that is the Adagio, the gentler second movement, with piano accompaniment.

This is the more boisterous first movement (Allegro) with full orchestra. I think that’s what I heard:

Indeed, probably would not lend itself to restful sleep. I should get back to listening to classical music. For a long time, I haven’t listened to any music at all which is not an all together terrible thing considering some of the possibilities for abusing the faculty of hearing. :sushing_face:

Silence can have a melody in its own right, I think.

I don’t have any especially refined taste or much real knowledge of classical, I suppose. I do enjoy Debussy for starters. Probably one of his most famous pieces… fits an aspect of my personality quite well, so that’s why I like it, I think. My speakers can’t match the tonal quality unfortunately, but they’re not too shabby.

We’re not really on speaking terms right now, but you’re welcome to ask him. He can be quite moody, though. Best to catch him on a good day.

Nice!

Zzzz.............

When I first read this post, I thought you meant your cat. :face_with_monocle:

Very peaceful and calming :slight_smile: Thanks

Debussy is a babe.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.