Why Did Mom Drag Me Here? Bored Kids at Political Events

Slate:

This is just hilarious, a bi-partisan picture gallery of kids looking like they really wished they were someplace else.
My favorite:

Haha! Too cute.

LOL! She is probably missing a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese!!

Those were funny. I liked the one of Bush leaning over to talk to that little girl, and she’s giving a face like “Get away from me!”
I doubt she really was, sometimes the camera catches that split second where we’re transitioning between facial expressions and come out looking really strange.

She might be a prophet, contemplating the change that we actually got.

This is the best one by far -

http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/grumpy-flower-girl-prince-william-kate-middleton-kiss-balcony.jpg

These were great! Ah, to be a kid again and completely, willfully, and gleefully ignorant of the crazy things adults do.

I don’t why parents would take there kids to this… If you are looking for ideas to keep young kids happy I have found a great site. Please go to boredathomeinfo.com to see cheap ideas on keeping your kids happy!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.