Why Do Great Nations Fail?

This is an awful U Tube Video but it* does** contain truth!!*
[/FONT]http://www.youtube.com/user/CAGWmedia#p/a/u/0/OTSQozWP-rM

This President’s legacy may be “The Great Obama Depression”.

God Bless

The foolishness and worse still the idolatry displayed in the beginning of this "first black president nonsence :eek: " was a** grave** warning of what was to come! False God’s always tumble quickly and leave their followers in disallusionment!
One person, however, does not carry the blame for the* consequences.***

The foolishness and worse still the idolatry displayed in the beginning of this "first black president nonsense :eek: " was a* grave*** warning of what was to come! False God’s often tumble quickly and leave their followers in disillusionment!
One person, however, does not carry the* blame** for** all** the** consequences.***
***PS…**I would change that video to say " they forgot the **blessings" *that had made them great!

The foolishness, "first black president nonsense :eek: " and worse still the idolatry displayed after the election :eek: " was a* grave** warning of what was to come! *
False God’s often tumble quickly and leave their followers in disillusionment!
One person, however, does not carry the* blame** for all the** consequences.***
***PS…**I would change the video to say, **"*they turned their backs away from the blessings" that had made them great!

The foolishness, " first black president nonsense :eek: " and worse still the idolatry displayed after the election :eek: " was a* grave** warning of what was to come! *
False God’s often tumble quickly and leave their followers in disillusionment!
One person, however, does not carry the* blame** for all the** consequences.***
PS…I would change the video to say, "they turned their backs away from the blessings" that had made them great!
Their remains
prayer, change
and
true
hope!!

i didn’t like how it was delibratly made to look like Chinese Communist propaganda. I think there are better ways of communicating this message than playing on old communistic fears.

Yeah, it is about as overdone as possible.

The problem, at root, is America throwing away its manufacturing base. . . on the basis of propaganda about so-called "free" trade.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.