Why do Mullahs and Imams Enter Christianity ?

1. Indonesian Imam Left Islam, He also led 3000 Moslems to Christ

A well-informed source, who will, for obvious reasons, remain unnamed, reports that an ex-Imam (Islamic spiritual leader) has led 3,000 Moslems to Jesus in a very short period. He came to believe in Christ through appearances and dreams, in which a white man told him to study the Bible. His method is simple: in conversation, he asks others “Have you seen a white man in your dreams recently?” If they have not, he tells them “I was just wondering. Thanks.” If they answer positively, he continues by asking whether they are interested in learning who this white man is. And who is not interested in the identity of a mysterious person who appears in their dreams? The ex-Imam then shows them several Bible passages in which a white-clothed man is mentioned, explaining “That is Jesus. He wants to speak with you, because he wants you to follow him.” Many Moslems have been prepared for that step by their supernatural encounters, and accept the invitation.
Source: name and address withheld

jesus.org.uk/dawn/2000/dawn0050.html

1. Mullah finds Jesus in Afghanistan

“In the months since the Taliban regime was overthrown, we’ve repeatedly heard of people becoming Christians,” reports the mission agency Open Doors. “One of these people is Fahmir (name changed), an ex-Mullah. Mullahs are some of the most respected people in Afghan society; they know the whole Koran and many prayers and songs by heart. Fahmir is from a Mullah family, and came to Jesus through contact with a Christian and reading the Bible. ‘I used to preach in mosques, now I want to preach the word of God,’ he says.”

jesus.org.uk/dawn/2003/dawn01.html#Afghanistan

1. Mullah’s supernatural conversion - becomes church planter

Mischa (not his real name) grew up near the Ural mountains among the Tatars and Bashkiris in a completely Islamic culture, attended a Koran school and served as a Mullah for three years. During that time, he already had ‘uninterpretable dreams’. One of his friends left the Koran school because he had discovered Christianity, and Mischa also began secretly reading the Bible, but was shocked by rumors of human sacrifice in Christian services. Recently, Saggida, a church planter supported by the Swiss missions agency Kingdom Ministries, visited Mischa’s home town, known as a spiritist and occult center, to plant a church. She experienced many difficulties, including the death of her daughter and son-in-law in a car accident. Mischa and many others said “It is Allah’s anger”. Mischa attended the funeral, determined to spread Islam during the coming anniversary celebrations in the young church. However, during the first sermon, he was overcome by some form of drunkenness and could say nothing. The drunkenness passed in time for the second sermon, but he began to shiver and shake and felt as though he was about to die. During the third sermon, he responded to the call to repent, despite being convinced that he was without sin. While praying, God revealed his sins to him. Mischa confessed his sins and called on Jesus; the strong back pains from which he had been suffering were immediately healed. As he later washed his hands, the tattooed words ‘Allah u akhbar’ were miraculously washed away. He then returned to his village, where he had a dream in which he was told “You are saved, and through you, your whole family and many of your people will be saved.” Following a dream in which her deceased mother and Mischa appeared to her, Mischa’s sister visited Mischa, who explained the Gospel to her. She was saved, as were other members of Mischa’s family and friends. Mischa is now being trained as a church planter.
Source: Kingdom Ministries, fax (+41) 33 437 0016

jesus.org.uk/dawn/2000/dawn0001.html

1. Sudan: Moslem Imam converts

An Islamic teacher and priest (Imam) in Sudan told us that he converted to Christianity at the end of 1995. He told us nobody in the community has yet challenged his decision “because they all know me and are well aware that I understand Islam very well; they realise that I must have good reasons for converting.” Following his example, other Moslems have also converted, and he has been leading another group of Moslems who want to learn more about Christianity. “The principle is amazing,” he said. “Before my conversion, people recognised me as an Islamic Imam, now, after my conversion, I still have the same position, except I am a Christian Imam.”

jesus.org.uk/dawn/1996/dawn9620.html

1. Sudan: Ex-Imam starts ‘jail churches’

El-Faqi, an ex-Imam and lawyer, was imprisoned in March 1998 following his conversion to Christianity. He is slowly becoming a problem for the Islamic government: many people have become Christians as a result of his testimony, and the government don’t know what to do with him. The ‘Christian Imam’ has been transferred from one jail to another, but every time, the same thing happened: he told his fellow prisoners about Jesus, and has started ‘jail churches’ in all of the prisons he has been in, according to a recent report.

jesus.org.uk/dawn/1999/dawn9912.html#Sudan

1. Kosovo - Converted Muslim leads Mullah to Christ

“Klaus Pilichshuisen and Werner and Edith Sperling recently visited Germany missionaries Gater and Therese Weber in Pristina, Kosovo,” according to a report in the newsletter of German mission agency “Globe Europe”. While there, they met Rahman, in whose ‘house’ - slightly repaired after being ruined in the war, with two occupable rooms for his family of seven - a church meets. Rahman and his family used to be Muslims, and Rahman describes himself as having been “a terrible, criminal person” before the war. While fleeing to Albania, he heard about Jesus Christ, decided to follow him and was baptized. On his return, his parents and siblings were disquieted by the changes in his life, and sent him to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist declared him sane, so his family demanded that he go to a Mullah to become completely normal again. Rahman went to the 82-year-old Mullah, and told him about Jesus, with the result that the old man also gave his life to Jesus. “Rahman now travels as an evangelist in his area, telling the people of God’s love through Jesus,” the report concludes.

jesus.org.uk/dawn/2001/dawn39.html#Kosovo

1. Imam decides to follow Christ after seeing Jesus film

“I recently saw 2,000 Muslims decide to follow Jesus,” says Vermeulen. “We arrived in a Muslim village to show the Jesus film. There was not a single Christian family in the village. Our projection screen was too small, and the largest white wall in the village was that of the mosque. We asked the Imam, who granted us permission to show the Jesus film there. That evening, hundreds saw the film, and the Imam was the first to respond to the call to follow Jesus. So many were set free during the ensuing prayer for deliverance from demonic powers that most of the villagers decided to follow the Imam’s example. In 5 days, 2,000 Muslims became Christians, and 5 churches were planted to help the people in their new-found faith.”

jesus.org.uk/dawn/2002/dawn02.html

Testimony of another Mullah named LUKMAN HAKIM.

MR. LUKMAN HAKIM, he was a mullah and stayed 8 years in SAUDI ARABIAN, he is islamology teacher now for BIBLE SCHOOL IN JAKARTA, indonesia

THE reason he become christian: - HE HAD PRAYED for 20 days and fasting and committed FASTING sunnah in order to see and meet god or at least to feel GOD PRESENCE.

this thing stirred him alot and became the major obsession for him " I WANNA FEEL GOD "

he pray shalat sunnah every 12 oclock in the night AND AT THE END OF HIS FASTING at the 20th day, A WEIRD SPIRIT CAME TO HIM like small satan (TUYUL) but shining with gold YET IT SMELT SO BAD SMELL.

he stunted and shocked and shrieked as he told us. HE ASKED THAT CREATURE who are you ? why are you here. SUCH BAD SMEEL -SHINING LIKE GOLD MIDGET SATAN answered him “what do you want?” I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING ! money, more wives, etc just ask med1"

HE MAD to such answer coz HIS INTENTION WAS SO PURE, he said GO AWAY YOU DEVIL . GO !

then such midget / small satan went away.

the 21th day he was still in his FASTING and he asked “HIS ALLAH” to surely came to him at least shiningh to him COZ HE WANTED VERY MUCH TO FEEL THE GOD HIS HAD SERVED sincerely !

again SUCH LITTLE DEMON came again and offered him anything he wanted . SUCH DEVIL EVEN SAID TO him he and his fellow could give HIM POWERS TO help people and powers to do great things!

he again MAD AND SAID TO such satan “YOU ARE SATAN not my ALLAH, GO AWAY !!!”

the satan didnt go away !! he prayed alot to allah to come to cast out this satan AWAY, yet this small satanic - shining like gold satan keep telling him THAT WHATEVER HE WANTED HE WILL HELP HIM.

such story even made him more mad and HE RUN FROM THE PLACE coz the devil didnt want to leave him .

AFTERWARDS he never fasting again and he is BECOME CHRISTIAN PRIEST NOW ! and teaching islamologi according to his perspective.

HE HAVE EVEN BROUGHT SEVERAL MULLAHS / IMAMS to convert to christ JESUS and he makes many people finaly reliaze christ as a mesiah god

egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum10/HTML/000442.html

you also have a large number of christians converting to islam - including myself, my wife, my brother, his wife, a good number of my friends and others like gary miller, yusuf estes and many, many more.

so what’s your point? :rolleyes:

Just to show the muslims that there are more muslims leaving Islam than converting to Islam. These are just tip of iceberg. More to come.

Unlike muslims who used to brag about some priests convert to Islam 100 years ago (or) Cat Stevens who converted to Islam 28 years ago, All these Mullahs and Imams have converted to Christianity in very recent years(say in last 4-10 years).

That Indonesian Imam who left Islam and along with thousands of Muslims left Islam in very short period of time. His Name of Yusuf Ronni. He was a renowned Iman in Indonesia.

For Yusuf Ronni, you can contact Indonesia Church Association or abbreviated as PGI. Here is their web :
pgi.or.id/index.cfm?disp=hubungiKami

Yusuf now leads a community of ex-muslims association

Here is an link which lists several ex-mullahs(Rusli Nurpea, Rifai Burhanuddin, Yusuf Ronni, Subarang Tabe, Akmal Sani dll, semuanya) in Indonesia who left Islam and now Christians.
hamline.edu/apakabar/basisdata/1997/10/01/0030.ht ml

For Several more ex-mullahs you contact www.tiberias.or.id, Ask for the name of Hidayatullah, ex-mullah a chinese indonesian descendant Sudardmaji Said, his father owned the largest Mullahs school in Solo Regency.

[quote=Proud Kafir]Just to show the muslims that there are more muslims leaving Islam than converting to Islam.
[/quote]

really… not that it matters much, but i’d like to see the numbers on that.

as for muslims leaving islam, looking at the situations the muslims find themselves in nowadays, hearing about a muslim apostating, although sad, isn’t too surprising. especially when you look at the fact that the vast majority of muslims alive today are ignorant of their religion. muslims who are ignorant of the basic foundations of their faith can easily be duped into accepting any type of falsehood. these so-called “imams” and “mullahs” are prime examples of that. keep in mind that just because people have these titles applied to them, doesn’t mean that they deserve them.

[quote=r.gonzales] keep in mind that just because people have these titles applied to them, doesn’t mean that they deserve them.

[/quote]

Exactly! And the same could be said of the man whose teachings you have embraced!

Was false Prophet Mohammed also inclued in that?

In Christ,
selvaraj

[quote=r.gonzales]you also have a large number of christians converting to islam - including myself, my wife, my brother, his wife, a good number of my friends and others like gary miller, yusuf estes and many, many more
[/quote]

You could never have been a real “Christian” if you could deny our Lord Jesus Christ and accept the teachings of a man whose followers can only prove the validity of his claims by trying to discredit everything we Christians believe, who lived a wholy immoral life, who committed countless atrocities and whose creed is full of violence and hate!

[quote=Booklover]Exactly! And the same could be said of the man whose teachings you have embraced!
[/quote]

[quote=selvaraj]Was false Prophet Mohammed also inclued in that?
[/quote]

sure… you could say that about prophet muhammad. that doesn’t necessitate that it’s true. his miracle (the Quran) and the authentically attributed narrations from trustworthy and reliable people concerning his life speak for themselves and attest to his prophethood. you choosing to reject that doesn’t harm it in the least, nor does it invalidate any of it. as Allah, honoured and dignified, says in the Quran, “so if they belie you, then indeed messengers before you were belied. they came with clear evidences, the scriptures and the enlightening Book.” (3:184).

[quote=Booklover]You could never have been a real “Christian”…
[/quote]

read my reply to ryanL in the other thread… :thumbsup:

r.gonzalez,

Could you tell me what it was about Islam that pulled you away from Christianity?

Were you Catholic?

I just find it hard to believe that once someone has had th fullness of truth, how they could walk away from it.

For instance, Christ had numerous eyewitnesses to His miracles and divinity, i.e. corraberating evidence. What did Islam have, the word of one man, who conquered and took many wives? Who seemed to pursue worldly goods?

Christ’s followers lived in poverty, and went to their deaths for their faith. Anyway, back to my original question. What appealed to you about Islam?

[quote=r.gonzales]sure… you could say that about prophet muhammad. that doesn’t necessitate that it’s true. his miracle (the Quran) and the authentically attributed narrations from trustworthy and reliable people concerning his life speak for themselves and attest to his prophethood. you choosing to reject that doesn’t harm it in the least, nor does it invalidate any of it. as Allah, honoured and dignified, says in the Quran, “so if they belie you, then indeed messengers before you were belied. they came with clear evidences, the scriptures and the enlightening Book.” (3:184).
[/quote]

[font=Verdana]His miracle? Anyone can write a book or have it written for him and claim that it was divinely inspired! BUT WHERE’S THE PROOF? Just because so-called “trustworthy and reliable” people said wondrous things about Mohammed, does not attest to any prophethood! [/font]
[font=Verdana][/font]
[font=Verdana]The real truth is that his life was marked by innumerable marriages, great licentiousness, deeds of rapine, warfare, conquests and unmerciful butcheries! :eek:
[/font]

Dr.Mohammed Rahoumy, Dean,
Al Azhar Islamic University,
Cairo, Egypt.

Why he left Islam.
The most famous person I know that left Islam is Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy. He is the Dean of Al Azhar Islamic University in Cairo Egypt. For those of you who haven’t heard of Al Azhar, it is the oldest and most prestigious Islamic school of theology and mosque IN THE WORLD. It is older than any university in Europe and is seen as the pinnacle of Sunni Islamic learning.

Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy (now Dr. Samuel Paul) left Islam in 2000, and now lives in the USA. I attended three of the lectures he gave on why he left islam. He has written a book about his experience and why he left Islam in a great book entitled “The Unknown God”. This book started a huge commotion in the Middle East considering that the person who wrote it is such a high ranking muslim official. The book was only published in the Arabic language and I am starting the translation of that book in to English. .

The second “high profile” convert who left Islam is Dr Mustafa (last name not provided) also from Al Azhar University. He was professor of Islamic History and has since changed his name to Dr. Mark Gabriel. I attended one lecture for Dr Mark Gabriel in 1999 where he spoke of the persecution African Christians are subjected to by Muslims. For a while he lived in South Africa but now lives in the US.

Picture of Dr. Mark Gabriel as seen on the cover of his book “Islam and Terrorism”

Dr. Mark Gabriel has written three excellent books on the topic of his conversion and the problem of terrorism in Islam. Here are links to his books:

http://store5.yimg.com/I/conservative-campus-book-store_1769_36117654
This is his first book that speaks about his conversion from islam to Christianity

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/conservative-campus-book-store/agtiinmieaby.html

http://store5.yimg.com/I/conservative-campus-book-store_1769_35612596
This is his second book on the true face of terrorism in Islam and how western apologist for Islam like to deny it-

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/conservative-campus-book-store/isandtebymaa.html

http://store5.yimg.com/I/conservative-campus-book-store_1769_35902670
This is his latest book about why Islam and muslims hate Jews and Israel so much-

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/conservative-campus-book-store/isandjebydrm.html

Another strange and VERY high profile convert who left islam and caused a number of others to also leave islam is the former mufti of Egypt Shiekh Muhammed AL Faham in the 1970’s. This is equivalent to the Patriarch of Alexandria becoming muslim. I will tell you his story next time. But a note to keep in mind, is that Muslims are finally admitting that there are 6 milliom muslims who leave Islam every year in Africa alone. Here is an English interview with Imam Ahmad Al Kantaey explaining why muslim leave islam and suggesting ways to stop it.

http://www.exmuslim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=972

Here is the Arabic version of that same article:

www.aljazeera.net/programs/sha…/12/12-12-6.htm

Dr.Mohammed Rahoumy, Dean,
Al Azhar Islamic University,
Cairo, Egypt.

This was taken from Formermuslims.com.
The most famous person I know that left Islam is Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy. He is the Dean of Al Azhar Islamic University in Cairo Egypt. For those of you who haven’t heard of Al Azhar, it is the oldest and most prestigious Islamic school of theology and mosque IN THE WORLD. It is older than any university in Europe and is seen as the pinnacle of Sunni Islamic learning.

Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy (now Dr. Samuel Paul) left Islam in 2000, and now lives in the USA. I attended three of the lectures he gave on why he left islam. He has written a book about his experience and why he left Islam in a great book entitled “The Unknown God”. This book started a huge commotion in the Middle East considering that the person who wrote it is such a high ranking muslim official. The book was only published in the Arabic language and I am starting the translation of that book in to English. .

The second “high profile” convert who left Islam is Dr Mustafa (last name not provided) also from Al Azhar University. He was professor of Islamic History and has since changed his name to Dr. Mark Gabriel. I attended one lecture for Dr Mark Gabriel in 1999 where he spoke of the persecution African Christians are subjected to by Muslims. For a while he lived in South Africa but now lives in the US.

Picture of Dr. Mark Gabriel as seen on the cover of his book “Islam and Terrorism”

Dr. Mark Gabriel has written three excellent books on the topic of his conversion and the problem of terrorism in Islam. Here are links to his books:

http://store5.yimg.com/I/conservative-campus-book-store_1769_36117654
This is his first book that speaks about his conversion from islam to Christianity

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/conservative-campus-book-store/agtiinmieaby.html

http://store5.yimg.com/I/conservative-campus-book-store_1769_35612596
This is his second book on the true face of terrorism in Islam and how western apologist for Islam like to deny it-

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/conservative-campus-book-store/isandtebymaa.html

http://store5.yimg.com/I/conservative-campus-book-store_1769_35902670
This is his latest book about why Islam and muslims hate Jews and Israel so much-

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/conservative-campus-book-store/isandjebydrm.html

Another strange and VERY high profile convert who left islam and caused a number of others to also leave islam is the former mufti of Egypt Shiekh Muhammed AL Faham in the 1970’s. This is equivalent to the Patriarch of Alexandria becoming muslim. I will tell you his story next time. But a note to keep in mind, is that Muslims are finally admitting that there are 6 milliom muslims who leave Islam every year in Africa alone. Here is an English interview with Imam Ahmad Al Kantaey explaining why muslim leave islam and suggesting ways to stop it.

http://www.exmuslim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=972

Here is the Arabic version of that same article:

www.aljazeera.net/programs/sha…/12/12-12-6.htm

greetings.

[quote=JP2Admirer]Were you Catholic?
[/quote]

no, i was baptised a protestant when i was born… the large majority of my family, however, were/are catholic. my father’s mom converted to protestantism from catholicism before my father was born. my mom who was catholic converted to protestantism as well. i attended catholic schools at the beginning and then again at the end of my schooling - attending public schools in between.

[quote=JP2Admirer]I just find it hard to believe that once someone has had th fullness of truth, how they could walk away from it.
[/quote]

well, that’s going on the premise that what you’re upon in terms of beliefs and faith are the truth.

let me ask you something, have you ever searched for the truth? or have you always believed that what you’re upon is the truth? did you believe, then seek to back up your belief or did you seek to find the truth, then believe in it when you found it?

this is what i did. i saw what i was upon to be falsehood. i saw the reasons why my grandmother left one christian sect for another and saw them as valid and legitimate reasons, thus i did not turn to the direction from which she came from. instead i looked elsewhere… my search, praise be to Allah, lead me to islam. you believe i stepped from the light into the dark, i know i stepped from the dark into the light - and every single thing i’ve witnessed since embracing islam as my way of life has solidified that belief and faith.

[quote=JP2Admirer]What did Islam have, the word of one man, who conquered and took many wives? Who seemed to pursue worldly goods?
[/quote]

perhaps you should read a proper biography of the man you make these claims against. prophet muhammad lived a humble life and one of poverty - only taking what was essential from this world. there were periods where his household didn’t see meat or even the cooking flame, only eating bread and drinking water. yes, he had many wifes… but so did prophet solomon - in fact it’s said that he had up to 1000 women (both wifes and concubines combined). prophet abraham himself had 2… does that make them evil for having more than 1 wife? would you criticise them like you do prophet muhammad?

btw, it’s not just the word of one man, it’s his word along with the word of all those who accompanied him, those who followed in their footsteps after them, and most importantly, the word of the miracle that is the Quran, which unless you’ve read in totality in the language it was revealed, will never ever get savour what true revelation tastes like.

[quote=JP2Admirer]Christ’s followers lived in poverty, and went to their deaths for their faith.
[/quote]

you should try reading some of the biographies of prophet muhammad’s companions. you’ll find the very same with some of them (one example is aboo hurairah, who was among the poorer companions. another was aboo bakr, prophet muhammad’s closest comanions who was a wealthy man, but lived a simple life giving all he had away in charity for God’s sake).

[quote=JP2Admirer]Could you tell me what it was about Islam that pulled you away from Christianity?
[/quote]

simply put:

1. pure, unadulterated monotheistic faith. a God who has no equals, no partners, does not beget and was not begotten and most importantly, a God is living and never dies.
  2. it answered all the questions i had that were left unanswered by christianity as a whole. and its beliefs made a whole lot more sense than the stuff i believed in before.
  3. the constant connection with God a muslim has through prayer and remembrance.

[quote=Booklover][font=Verdana]His miracle? Anyone can write a book or have it written for him and claim that it was divinely inspired! BUT WHERE’S THE PROOF? Just because so-called “trustworthy and reliable” people said wondrous things about Mohammed, does not attest to any prophethood!
[/quote]

yes, his miracle, which was bestowed to him by Allah. and he was illiterate. he didn’t write anything. and the Quran is its own proof. try reading it one time. you might actually like it.

[quote=Booklover]The real truth is that his life was marked by innumerable marriages, great licentiousness, deeds of rapine, warfare, conquests and unmerciful butcheries! :eek:
[/quote]

see my suggestion to JP. try reading a true biography of him and account of his life and see if you come to the same conclusions.

[/font]

[quote=r.gonzales]…and he was illiterate. he didn’t write anything…
[/quote]

not according to Muslims…
light-of-life.com/eng/answer/a4990et2.htm#p120

[quote=RyanL]not according to Muslims…
light-of-life.com/eng/answer/a4990et2.htm#p120
[/quote]

yeah, real authoritative work there… :rolleyes:
gotta love how they only use references for the Quranic verses, but not for the quotes from those they say they’re quoting from… :rolleyes:

“Investigate Islam from a Christian point of view!”??? LoL indeed :thumbsup:

[quote=r.gonzales]“prophet muhammad lived a humble life and one of poverty - only taking what was essential from this world.”
[/quote]

Really ? His first wife Khadija was Wealthy Merchant. He had enough wealth to marry countless wives. He had enough vigour to wage war and kill thousands of Jews and Arabians who didn’t accept his Islam. He waged war on peaceful tribes, looted their wealth and distributed the booty to their fellow gang members and he himself got 1/5th of Booty. Did he lead a humble life ? Please research about your prophet with open mind.

[quote=r.gonzales]yes, his miracle, which was bestowed to him by Allah. and he was illiterate. he didn’t write anything. and the Quran is its own proof. try reading it one time. you might actually like it.
[/quote]

Your own Islamic Scriptures repudiates this. Muhammad most certainly could read and write. The fact that he ran a major business proves he could. Unless he could read and write, he could not properly run his business affairs.
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=61916

Quran is nothing but the collection of twisted hearsay Bible stories and caustic blend of regurgitated pre-islamic arabic religions. Moreover, the contradictions, logical fallacies, scientific, mathematical errors in Quran proves that “Quran can not be word of God”.

[quote=r.gonzales]see my suggestion to JP. try reading a true biography of him and account of his life and see if you come to the same conclusions.
[/quote]

A religion may be judged by its founder, and Muhammad is questionable character.

Hey Everyone…Please Read The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. The most earlier biography of Mohammed.

The entire credibility of the Qur’an rests on Muhammad’s testimony. He is the only person who heard the angel reciting or the bell ringing in his head. If his character cannot be established as being trustworthy, his “scripture” is worthless. Yet the only account of Muhammad’s life written within 200 years of his death is Ibn Ishaq’s Sira. Its biographical portrayal of Muhammad’s deeds, words, and character prove that he was not worthy of anyone’s trust. Islamic scholar Dr. D.S. Margoliouth sums up the depiction of Muhammad in Ishaq’s Sira as follows: “The character attributed to Muhammad in the biography of Ibn Ishaq is exceedingly unfavorable. In order to gain his ends Muhammad recoils from no expedient, and he approves of similar unscrupulousness on the part of his adherents, when exercised in his interest. He organizes assassinations and wholesale massacres. His career as the tyrant of Medina is that of a robber chief whose political economy consists of securing and dividing plunder. He is himself an unbridled libertine [morally or sexually unrestrained] and encourages the same passion in his followers. For whatever he does he is prepared to plead the express authorization of his deity. It is, however, impossible to find any Islamic religious doctrine which he is not prepared to abandon in order to secure a political end. At different points in his career he abandons the unity of God and his claim to the title of Prophet. This is a disagreeable picture for the founder of a religion, and it cannot be pleaded that it is a picture drawn by an enemy.”

Your own Islamic Scriptures and Sources prove that Mohammed is unworthy to be called a ordinary good human let alone be messenger of God.

i wonder if you’ve even read ibn ishaaq’s seerah on prophet muhammad.

my suggestion to you is the same as to the others. try reading a true biography of him before quoting garbage from anti-islamic sites that slander his name.

here’s one for you in english.
quraan.com/index.aspx?tabindex=4&tabid=11&bid=7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.