WHY do Muslims perform such Shames ?

Shameless Deeds of Muslims

When the Danish cartoonist drew muhammad’s picture, muslims flared up and committed violence and murder but when Iran’s cartoonist drew pictures to make fun of the holocaust, muslims gave out prizes to the winning cartoonist.

When Bali bombers were arrested in Indonesia for killing hundreds of innocent souls, they were subsequently freed on grounds of ‘amnesty’. But when aussies were caught for having drugs in their suitcases, they were executed within weeks.

Whenever, militants are killed in large numbers by the UN or Israeli forces, you always see the muslims screaming that these were innocent civilians that were killed even though most of these corpses were laid out bare to show them as militants. When the Palestinian militants strap their kids with bombs and rifles to the border and these get killed before they could detonate bombs, the muslims similarly accuse the Israeli of killing ‘innocent’ children. Yet they get no remorse killing thousands and thousands across Europe and America.

What does the world even put up with such a thoroughly evil religion? A religion that has no truth in it and no lack of lies. Perhaps we were all too busy to notice this growing infestation of evil, but it is certainly still not too late to put a stop to this. Refusing to act or objecting to act against it, is now instead, truly an act of stupidity.

No muslim outrage: grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/002911.html

because we don’t want to deal with it. we’ve turned into a bunch of spoiled brats and we’d rather worry about american idol. and someday, it will kill us

pumpqueen,

Refusing to act or objecting to act against it, is now instead, truly an act of stupidity.

Do you have any specific objections? How should we act to solve the “Muslim problem”?

What do you propose be done, right here, right now?

Some comments taken from the website that pumpqueen linked:

(I’m posting these to show what kinds of attitudes come along with these tirades against Muslims):

Let’s go have a pork sandwich and let these animals throw themselves on their swords while we watch.

Until the more sane Muslims start speaking out against their extremist counterparts, the only sympathy they’ll get is in the dictionary. Right between **** and Syphillis.

War is on the horizon, and there’s going to be a lot of dead moo-slimes…good riddence!

Locked and Loaded, with plenty of ammo…

Bring it on **********! Good riddance indeed.

For each Muslim a Muslim kills, well that’s just one less potential terrorist. Allah cartoons may prove to be the most effective weapon against terror.

Oh yes, this is really about constructive criticism and is not designed to spread hatred and violence against muslims :frowning:

Force every Islamic nation to be a democracy with freedom of religion. Let the people have freedom to choose just as God gives them.

-D

darrel, we did that if afghanistan and iraq. both countries have in their constitution that sharia law is the highest law in the land and any law contradicting sharia is void.

btw,in iraq, it’s perfectly legal to kill someone who is publicly violating sharia, i.e. not wearing hijab, etc

I have a problem with the fact that we allowed the new Iraq to have an Islamic constitution. Last time I checked we are supposed to be spreading democracy not antiquated barbarism. If we are going to spill our own blood to nation build then we need to build free countries. I think the US is out to promote liberal Islam in the end and feels a straight democracy is not possible in such an extreme Islamic environment.

-D

How do you plan to do this?

How would it be a democracy if you didn’t allow the people to vote on what kind of constitution they want?

btw,in iraq, it’s perfectly legal to kill someone who is publicly violating sharia, i.e. not wearing hijab, etc

Really? Which Iraqi law says this?

come on pro, you know me from WI, you know i’m an honset person and wouldn’t make up something like this. besides, if you really want to know, i read about it in the newspaper ( usa today i think) a couple months ago

In other words, you don’t really know.

There is no such law. The suggestion is absurd, considering that in every version, the shariah itself does not impose the death penalty for every violation of the shariah.

By encouraging Islamic liberalism through any means possible and installing more liberal governments in Islamic countries when needed. Eventualy Islam will become liberal and peace loving rejecting it’s prior extremist views for more loving Christian style ideals.

I think in about 2 generations many people will abandon Islam for either Atheism or Christianity. Islam lives in a reality from 700 years ago and people want cable TV, peace, and reality. I think it may be called the Islamic revolution in the history books of the future. I think it’s already happening. Just look at American Islam, they have no Taliban style executions.

-D

pro, you know me. you know i am not a liar. i am honest about everything, even when i screw up. did you read my apostacy thread on WI? i’ll post the link if you want. i said i may be wrong for leaing islam. i may burn for leaving the faith. i just don’t know. but i have to follow my heart. does this sound like something a lurker or a liar would say? something that a person who just wants to cause trouble would say? i don’t think so.i’m gonna look for the apostacy thread. will post the link here in a minute

“Installing” liberal governments? How is this done? By force? Do you honestly believe it’s possible to do this?

Let me give you the US track record:

Iran-failed, now the only theocracy
Saddam-ended up turning on us, now removed, now turning towards theocracy
Syria-(oops, we’re trying to remove the liberals from power)
Egypt-“reformer” stays in power only through torture and oppression. Islamism is on the rise.

Hmmm…you might want to rethink this strategy.

I think in about 2 generations many people will abandon Islam for either Atheism or Christianity. Islam lives in a reality from 700 years ago and people want cable TV, peace, and reality. I think it may be called the Islamic revolution in the history books of the future. I think it’s already happening. Just look at American Islam, they have no Taliban style executions.

-D

If people really want that, why can’t you just be happy supporting full democracy?

Why not just let the people vote and stop supporting dictators and torturers?

here’s the link

whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14886

The entire Islamic mess is going to implode at some point. It seems pretty obvious to me. It’s foundation is corrupt in my opinion. Not to mention the fact that the US has real issue with Islamic fanaticism, and has a real talent for manipulating future political events. What is your stand on all Islamic nations becoming democratic with freedom of religion? Do you support freedom and freedom of religion?

-D

I think the world was mostly like this BC. “Father, forgive them, they know not what they do.” I have read that there were up to 600 people crucified along the roadside at any given day back then. Jesus, the Word Made Flesh, taught the Jews and Gentiles what we know now.

yes, i know that, but i was talking about the violations that do call for the death penalty.

Hi pumpqeen,

People who perform such shames are not rational people. We can never relate to them. They are social misfits and a hopeless cause.

I’m sure other muslims are embarrassed by them, as are we. But they can easily dismiss the shameful muslims with the following:
i) Those shameful muslims do not represent the "true Islam"
or
ii) Those shameful sheiks do not represent “me”.
or
iii) Look at your history, and you’ll see similar episodes.

The conclusion has been written: “Islam is a religion of peace”. Any Islamic scriptural evidence on the contrary is a “mis-intrepretation”.

Hi Darrel,

I may have heard you say this on a different thread. But I don’t think it is true.

Islamic countries are amoung the richest in the world, and they are willing to fund their cause. (I once heard that Saudi Arabia pays for most of the mosques and schools in other countries, like America. But I have no evidence on this.) And their birth rates are extraordinary. I think Islam will be around for a while longer.

Hi Charlie, you are right.

Just like the fungus you see in your backyard, you cannot never totally be rid of them. Islam is no different.

What can be done however is to expose them to the truth. Only absolute truth and freedom will kill Islam. The media and secular knowledge must be brought to the middle east.

If possible, shariah laws must be removed. If not, there must be a civil court that over-rules the shariah courts and promote religious freedom, to prevent people from being stuck in islam.

Destroying islam is not going to work by killing muslims, because the more destitute they become, the more terrorist oriented they will be. And if more muslims die in the hands of infidels (non-muslims), even more muslims will come to their vengeance. Islam FEEDS on lack of knowledge, anger, perversion & the likes of anarchy.

You just need to keep shining the light on them, and the heat will kill the fungus. Don’t ever stop, cos the moment you stop, they keep growing again.

An interesting read: historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.