Why doesn't God heal people anymore?

He does.

But the recipients of His Healing do not advertise.

Hello,
Are you familiar with Nick Vujicic who was born without arms and legs? His disability becomes a source of inspiration for others; Without legs, he is THANKFUL for his little toes that allow him to brush his teeth and do computer.

Do not set a condition for loving God. “I will only love God if He heals me.” Reflect upon your blessings and you will realize that you have plenty. Offer your sickness to God in imitation of His sacrifice.

PRAYER IN TIME OF SICKNESS
O Jesus, You suffered and died for us; You understand suffering; Teach me to understand my suffering as You do; To bear it in union with You; To offer it with You to atone for my sins And to bring Your grace to souls in need. Calm my fears; increase my trust. May I gladly accept Your holy will and become more like You in trial. If it be Your will, restore me to health so that I may work for Your honor and glory and the salvation of all men.

Amen.

Had a meeting with an attorney who posed a technical question for me.

He also said that two men were terribly crippled in crashes.

One laid in bed and cried.

The other got up [on what looked like or didn’t look like legs] and [sort of] walked and began a career as a motivational speaker.

Thenuetral , please check out drcm. They have branch in new jersey. Divine retreat center. Millions of Catholics have been healed at their retreats. If you need further details contact me.

God heals today. Millions of Catholics are getting healed at drcm dot org. You can contact me at gmail at conty123

This. Satan is a liar, the father of all lies. Society loves to paint Satan as some sort of opposite God with all of the power in reverse. That is simply untrue.

Jesus has not stopped healing people. Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I’m typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family. Thank you, Jesus.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

There are lots of testimonies of people being healed by God on the internet.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.