Why I'm quitting my medical marijuana?

It seriously hampers my memory, and it causes me to not remember my dreams.

forums.catholic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17569&stc=1&d=1372618886

Have you been using medical marijuana? (Don’t answer if you don’t want to!)

It just explains a lot… :wink:

I haven’t used it in just under a month. But most of my ‘weird’ posts have resulted from things I have written LONG before taking medical marijuana, and long before returning to the Catholic Church.

I’m going to rewrite some of what I have said and repost them again in the future. Yes, I’m 100% certain that technology flows from an upper world, even if that upper world involves God Himself. And with the depression and anxiety attacks that I experience, I can’t help but feel that I’m a slave within this body. CAF, especially the Philosophy Forum, should be the place to explore such thoughts and feelings. These things are of great concern to me.

God Bless

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the above post that you were just being naive, but if you were being sarcastic, then I recommend you go to confession.

Last night I dreamed that I was playing pinball, and I keep scoring a lot of points. Even when the pinball managed to go past the flippers, I was somehow able to get the flippers to to reach down below themselves and retrieve the pinball and bring it back into play. Then my fingers began to feel weary, and I totally lost a pinball that went past the flippers. But then, all of a sudden, a hundred or so pinballs suddenly appeared in play, and I had a record score.

The dream was precious to me, and I could not see myself not remembering the dream due to my use of medical marijuana.

Dreaming is a normal part of life. It’s not necessary to remember your dreams at all. They have a function in life that doesn’t require waking memory in the least. In fact, the opposite is probably the ideal.

Marijuana is the biggest lie ever told if you ask me. Get off it completely and replace it with healthy diet, moderate exercise, nightly prayer and examen, regular Mass and Reconciliation and something on telly that makes you belly laugh like a kid.

Start to renew your life one step at a time… but get rid of that stupid, ridiculous weed.

I strongly agree with this!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.