Why is Jimmy B a Catholic?

Where is that in the bible? Jimmy B?

He loves his mother.
He believes in the Mother of God.
He believes in the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
He believes in papal primacy.
But, is he a Knight?

Yes, a 3rd Degree K of C

In defense of Jimmy. He is a good role model for the Catholics here and everywhere else. He knows about Christ, he knows which church Christ established. He is educated in his faith.
Now, I might be concerned about which religion you are calling yourself, seeing that you are quite confused as to where you belong.

Shouldn’t you ask him this question in private?

I don’t understand.

Maybe I’m too sensitive, but I too am uncomfortable with a public singling out. Maybe I missed the thrust of the thread.

Jimmy has said often why he is Catholic, and I pray he be blessed for it.

Jon

You are too uncomfortable with a public singling out? Perhaps you need to check out yours and others insults towards me. Sensitive? Please…

Jimmy’s Catholic because he’s been brainwashed by rather innocent-appearing people who are actually Vatican spies who actually have down the names of all Protestants in the whole world as their target for great evil.

Now Jimmy’s one of 'em. shudder

:knight1:

You cannot compare how someone treats you and Jimmy B. He is the original you. He did catchy titles a long time before you were around :smiley:

:knight1::knight1:____
___________:knight1::knight1:

Huh? I’m not sure what you are trying to get at and, after looking at your profile which says you’re ‘Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, etc.’, I have to wonder if you’re not a little off kilter as it were. Just wondering since this is kind of an odd thread.

You are too uncomfortable with a public singling out? Perhaps you need to check out yours and others insults towards me. Sensitive? Please…

There is a slight difference between getting into a passionate argument within a thread and maybe saying things that are not very nice and actually starting a thread that’s sole thrust seems to be challenging someone by name.

And just what does that mean? A Roman Catholic is always a Roman Catholic. We are the same…and your not.:D:D

Just to clarify: This is meant for Jimmy.

When have I ever singled you out, or insulted you?

Jon

Style. Its all about style.

Originally Posted by OneTrueCathApos

BTW, I am quite sorry you feel that way about me.

Jon

Jon, you’ve said a few things, sort of like digs about me, but I forgive you. I cannot look them up now, perhaps you can look up what you have said.

Thank you Brian!

God Bless you!

Jon,

This is one of the reasons; posts like this, are why I’ve always liked you Jon. I hope that the Catholics here aren’t surprised to see that you are a friend on my profile page, here at CAF. I asked you to be my friend because I’ve always liked and respected you. I also admire the honesty and charity in your posts! Thank you Jon, I’m glad you are here at CAF.

God Bless You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.