Why is Paul Martin so scared of Stephen Harper?

:confused: I think its because he knows the libs are running out of time, and Mr. Harper is coming in to clean up the garbage :smiley: :rotfl: :rotfl:

[quote=Marilena]:confused: I think its because he knows the libs are running out of time, and Mr. Harper is coming in to clean up the garbage :smiley: :rotfl: :rotfl:
[/quote]

Like same sex marriage, and now the intention to legalize polygamy? canada.com/national/story.html?id=8451dc17-5b5f-4ea4-a05f-71f7c758662a&k=52900 This is almost in my neck of the woods, near Creston, BC

[quote=paramedicgirl]Like same sex marriage, and now the intention to legalize polygamy? canada.com/national/story.html?id=8451dc17-5b5f-4ea4-a05f-71f7c758662a&k=52900 This is almost in my neck of the woods, near Creston, BC
[/quote]

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :eek: :eek:

Are we really that surprised? We knew it was coming, it had to. Wait until there are some same sex polygamists! I can see the book titles “Heather Has 3 Mommy’s” and “Johnny has 3 Dad’s”.

[quote=mastda]Are we really that surprised? We knew it was coming, it had to. Wait until there are some same sex polygamists! I can see the book titles “Heather Has 3 Mommy’s” and “Johnny has 3 Dad’s”.
[/quote]

Ewwwwww!!! Yuck! :bigyikes: :bigyikes:

[quote=mastda]Are we really that surprised? We knew it was coming, it had to. Wait until there are some same sex polygamists! I can see the book titles “Heather Has 3 Mommy’s” and “Johnny has 3 Dad’s”.
[/quote]

:rotfl: Seriously, though, oh wait you are serious :bigyikes:

Let’s keep Canada from going to hell. Please join in and help me finish the Rosary for Canada’s election forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=94171&page=3

[quote=paramedicgirl]:rotfl: Seriously, though, oh wait you are serious :bigyikes:

Let’s keep Canada from going to hell. Please join in and help me finish the Rosary for Canada’s election forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=94171&page=3
[/quote]

What little furry dog is that in your photo? You should post it in my
post your doggie photos:)

[quote=Marilena]What little furry dog is that in your photo? You should post it in my
post your doggie photos:)
[/quote]

It’s a pic of Leo, my oldest daughter’s little puppy. He’s sooooo cute! He’s a Bijon-Shitzu, and soooo cute! Oh, wait, I already said that!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.