Why Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Clk5lNUdQ

Just to clear up the misconceptions!

Is he a mullah/Iman?

Muhammed went out and slaughtered people. Modern Moslems do the same. Who has misunderstood Muhammed?

WHY? are all the u tubes so long 9min. 15 min 79 min an hour and a half cartoon about Mohammad?

We are suppose to believe him? We don’t even know him. He was reading like from a book. What is your story? Jedda?
Dessert

I don’t care if you put Tom Cruise on the tube, it doesn’t make a difference he still puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us.

A lot of what he said is christian in the nature of the Mosaic laws and therefore Moses came before him, and I am glad there is an arrow button to go forward, and he repeated himself like a bad commercial, you tell us your misconceptions and we will see if we have anything in common.

You can not claim to have the perfect religion, book , race ,country, because we are all of the human race being imperfect only made perfect (mature) by the grace of God, holiness of Jesus and throught the Holy Spirit.

Adam broke a covenant with God, God continually made new covenants trying to lead man and man contued to break them
and so Jesus is the new covenant the new testament.
"It is finished "as He said.
Dessert

Even on an artistic level the way it kept chopping and changing from close-up to extreme close-up and back again made me think this is an attempt at gimmick to hide lack of content.

It’s a very lazy way to present a faith “Go watch this”, and it’s another Islamic removal of discussion.

I think Moslems enjoy monologue. “This is what you must believe… no discussion”.

If the Koran is perfect, as he claims, how is it so easily “misunderstood” by so many who practice the faith? If it’s perfect it should be more clear so thousands (perhaps millions throughout history) of people won’t lose their lives over a misunderstanding. God is not the author of confusion. It seems there is someone else with that title.
And how do Moslems say that Jesus was a prophet and a liar? If he is a prophet then he didn’t lie. Jesus said that God was his Father. He said he was the son of God. The son of a horse is a horse, the son of a lion is a lion, the son of a man is a man and the son of God is God.

Some good points.

As to Jesus as a liar, Moslems believe that we have lied about Jesus’ message, and that Jesus preached Islam. This is simply based on their own Koran saying so, so for them it must be true.

I have researched Islam and I know what it teaches. I am far from ignorant when it comes to the tenets of this religion.

Muhammad was a false prophet and Islam is false.

How did Jesus preach islam? He was a devout Jew who lived hundreds of years before Islam was even an idea. Jesus fulfilled Judaism.

**Muhammad’s Marriage to a Prepubescent Girl and its Moral Implications: **

answering-islam.org.uk/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Read this article. How can a Prophet of God be a child sex offender? This is the truth.

Great video! Thanks for posting it! :thumbsup:

Answer my questions, brother:

1. Do suicide bombers go to heaven?
  2. Do you believe there are really virgins waiting for you in paradise?
  3. Why you don’t believe in Trinity? Why do you think that God became a one-person God (according to islam) after revealing Himself in the New Testament as a Trinity (Father, Son and Spirit)?
  4. Why there are all kinds of amazing miracles in the Catholic Church and nothing like that in islam?
  5. When are you going to apologise for horrible things that you’ve done to Christians (for example conquering the Holy Land, Spain, Balkans, etc.)?
  6. Why are Christians still being persecuted in some muslim countries?
  7. What’s attractive in islam that christianity doesn’t offer?

Now really, this question is just bigoted and spiteful. Just because some people of one man’s faith have commited certain crimes doesn’t mean that the others should be held responsible.
He didn’t do that, so he isn’t responsible for it.

The Words of Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen Concerning Suicide Bombings

Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said in his explanation of Riyaadus-Saaliheen (1/165-166), whilst giving some points of benefit from the hadeeth of Suhayb, may Allaah be pleased with him:

"That Allaah¹s Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, said, “There used to be a king amongst those who came before you, and he had a sorcerer. So when he grew old he said to the king, I have become old so send a boy to me so that I can teach him sorcery” * the hadeeth. (Riyaadhus-Saaliheen, no. 30)

Fourthly: That it is permissible for a person to expose himself to danger for a matter of general benefit to the Muslims, because the boy indicated to the king the way in which he would be able to kill him, and which would lead to his demise, which was that he should take an arrow from his quiver etc.

Shaikhul-Islaam (Ibn Taymiyyah) said, “Because this was a Jihaad in Allaah¹s cause, which caused a whole nation to truly believe, and he did not really lose anything, since although he died he would have to die anyway, sooner or later.”

But as for what some people do regarding activities of suicide, tying explosives to themselves and then approaching Unbelievers and detonating them amongst them, then this is a case of suicide * and Allaah¹s refuge is sought. So whoever commits suicide then he will be consigned eternally to Hell-Fire, remaining there forever, as occurs in the hadeeth of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. (i.e., his, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, saying, " and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, then the iron weapon will remain in his hand, and he will continuously stab himself in his belly with it in the Fire of Hell eternally, forever and ever." Reported by al-Bukhaaree, no. 5778 and Muslim, no. 109, in the Book of Eemaan.)

Because this person has killed himself and has not benefited Islaam. So if he kills himself along with ten, or a hundred, or two hundred other people, then Islaam will not benefit by that, since the people will not accept Islaam, contrary to the story of the boy. Rather it will probably just make the enemy more determined, and this action will provoke malice and bitterness in his heart to such an extent that he may seek to wreak havoc upon the Muslims.

This is what is found from the practice of the Jews with the people of Palestine * so when one of the Palestinian blows himself up and kills six or seven people, then in retaliation they take sixty or more. So this does not produce any benefit for the Muslims, and does not benefit those amongst whose ranks explosives are detonated.

So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into Hell-Fire, and Allaah¹s refuge is sought and that this person is not a martyr (shaheed). However if a person has done this based upon misinterpretation, thinking that it is permissible, then we hope that he will be saved from sin, but as for martyrdom being written for him, then no, since he has not taken the path of martyrdom. But whoever performs ijtihaad and errs will receive a single reward (if he is a person qualified to make ijtihaad)."

(End of the Shaikh’s words)

This is my reply to my friend who asked me to clarify this misunderstanding.Thanks for bro Mabsoot and others for helping me on this

1. In Quran there is no mention of such thing.Despite of my knowledge as born Muslim remeber most of the muslims know about this from western media.

2.It is a Da’eef Hadith, it is in Sunan Tirmizi, It has been checked by Imam Muhammad Nasir Ud Deen Al Albani (Rahimahullah) and he declared it Da’eef (weak). Not all the hadith In Sunan Tirmidhi are authentic. This hadith was not chosen by Imam Bukhari or Imam Muslim to be included in their Sahih.

In Islam we base our belief on Quran and Authentic Hadith.

3.In Islam Junnah is for every body and a person who will do good deed will get it…for sure by will of Allah.
so this huris and other blessing in Jannah is for every poius person…including he is a fighter or a good sheikh.
Just media projected it as mis-conception againist islam.Remeber sister reward of junnah/paradise is also in Christinity.

There are lot of ayat in Quran about Huris but that is not specific number and also not specifically for islamic soldiers.Just an example of verse is:

Quran-(52:17-20): “They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Huris (fair females) with wide lovely eyes.” “There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw….

4.A question to think about, if you are with your family. A father (you), mother and lets say 3 children’s. You are minding your own business, you do not interfere with others etc.
What would you do, if a team of few soldiers broke into your house, shoots the children, the father and takes the advantage of the wife before killing her?
Off course, the mother (majority) can not defend themselves in anyway.
If on the other hand, you prepared yourself, just in case someone was to break into your home, in such a case.
The father suicides himself killing the soldiers saving his 3 daughters and wife.
What would you think, he did the right thing? Should he be known as a suicide bomber?

i m not defending sucide bombing …i mean to say that there is a reasons and caused which are valid and need open mindedness.Its an huma nbehavior…irrespecitve of religion…that is another story that at this time most of the oppression is for muslim aroudn the globel

1. Remember killing civilian is not allowed in islam.I am not defending them at all here by no mean.

[4:29] O you who believe, do not consume each others’ properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not KILL yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.

if any body do it in name of Islam…he is doing sin and it is nothing to do what teaching of Islam says.But ofcourse defending occupation is brith right of every citizen and it is recognized by UN as well.

If Jesus was GOD

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said “Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.” The words “our God” indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn’t say “Your God”. He said “our God” which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said I ascend to my God and your God? This tells us that we and Jesus have a common GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said “I do nothing of myself”? Can’t GOD do anything he wills?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said “My Father (GOD) is greater than I”?If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said “Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit”?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 19:16 Jesus said “Why call me good, there is none good but One, that is GOD”?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of
crucifixion? Also see: Jesus’s crucifixion in Islam

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 18:38 he didn’t reply when he was asked about the truth?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:31 Jesus told his followers that if he (Jesus) bears witness of himself, then his record is not true?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he can’t do a single thing of his own initiative?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD?

more…

The “God” Title:
How come Christians take the “God” (theos in Greek) title literally with Jesus in Isiah 9:6 and they don’t take it literally for the rest of the prophets and people who were called Gods ?
The Prophets who were called “God” in the Bible are as follows:
Prophet Moses in Exodus 7:1
The Devil in Corinthians 4:4 (the word for God in this verse is theos in Greek, the same used for Jesus that was translated as “God”)
Multiple Prophets in Psalms 82:6
King David in Psalm 45:3
Note: The only unique title given to GOD in the Bible that was not given to others at all are Jehova, GOD, and GOD LORD. “God”, “Most Mighty” and “Almighty One” are titles that were given to Jesus, other Prophets and to Satan himself in the Bible.

Very important note: Did you know that in the languages of Arabic and Hebrew the father of the house can be called the God of the house? Jesus was the God (father or leader) of his people and their father according to Isiah 9:6. Jesus being the leader and the king, it is normal for him to be called the father of his people (Father in Isiah 9:6), and because he is their father he automatically becomes their God. My father is my God in Arabic and Hebrew.

The “Son” Title:
How come Christians take the “God’s Son” title literally with Jesus and they don’t take it literally for the rest of the prophets and people who were called the Sons of God?
In John 3:16 Jesus was called God’s only Begotten Son.
In Exodus 4:22 “Thus saith Jehova, Isreal is my son, even my firstborn.” Isreal was called God’s First Son.
In Jeremiah 31:9 “I am a father to Isreal, and Ephraim is my firstborn.” Ephraim is God’s First Son and First Born.In Psalm 2:7 “… Jehova had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.” David was called God’s Begotten Son.

Were Jesus’s Miracle’s Unique?
If Jesus is believed to be GOD because he could do miracles, he could heal leprosy, he could cause blind men to see, or raise the dead, then what about the others who performed the same miracles?

Elisha and Elijah fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44).

Elisha told Naaman, who was a leper, to wash in the river Jordan (2 Kings 5:14) and he was healed. Elisha caused a blind man to see in (2 Kings 6:17,20).

Elijah and Elisha raised the dead in (1 Kings 17:22, and 2 Kings 4:34). Even Elisha’s dead bones restored a dead body in (2 Kings 13:21).
Indeed Jesus had prophesied that people will worship him uselessly and will believe in doctrines not made by GOD but by men “But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9)”

In Matthew 15:9 above, we see Jesus warning that Trinity (the bogus lie) will dominate, and people will take Jesus as GOD and worship him, which is a total sin according to what Jesus said !!
Allah Almighty (GOD) in the Noble Quran (The Muslims’ Holy Scripture) states in Verse 5:72 "They do blaspheme who say: ‘God is Christ the son of Mary.’ But said Christ: ‘O Children of Isreal ! worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’ "

Also in Noble Verse 5:73 "They do blaspheme who say God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them."
And also in Noble Verse 4:171 "O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, …"
The Point that I am trying to prove:

Muslims believe that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is a messenger from God. He was sent from God Almighty to deliver God’s words to his people. Jesus was never God, nor ever claimed to be God. Jesus was a humble wonderful human being just like the rest of the Prophets and Messengers of God. Muslims also believe that Jesus was never crucified, nor ever died on the cross, nor ever wanted to die on the cross, nor ever was sent to earth to die on the cross .

islamyesterday.com/science/statements.htm

I was not there.

I am sure some are; but not as much as the media suggests.
What about the people persecuted in there own homes in the USA? From drunk driving, murder, rape?
Should I hold America accountable for all that? It is the will of one man not a whole country!

ONE God and and no human interference. IE Paul, pope ex.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.