Why isn't the news forum showing up on the main page anymore?

Hey everyone. For some reason, the main page for Catholic Answers Forums no longer shows the News forums. Why is this? It used to be so easy to find and go to but now it’s not and the News forums are my favorite forums.

You might have them hidden - a glitch happened a little while ago that hid some topics from the front page, like the news forums. If you go to your preferences, and then look under ‘categories’, it’ll tell you whether you have any muted. Just uncheck them and it should show up again.

4 Likes

No, not hidden. To get to the fora, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page or know to click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner and go to the bottom of the screen. Whole website is hard to get around in.

3 Likes

Go to your preferences page. Go to categories. See if any are muted. Unmute them, save changes and all should be ok.

Edited to add: Thanks to @StephieNorthCo for pointing this out in another thread.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. For some reason, they were muted. I’m not sure why though.

2 Likes

Probably the same reason that my health plan assigns me a different Primary Care Physician (and I have to change it back) from time to time. Gremlins?

2 Likes

Lol, you never know.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.