Why? it happens only to me?

SOMETIMES AFTER MONTHS OR WEEKs OF CONFESSION I FEEL SOME OF MY SINS MAKE ME WORRY EVEN THOUGH I CONFESS IT TO THE MY BEST OF KNOWLEDGE N GOT ABSOLUTION.THE THOUGHTS CAME TO MY MIND LIKE THE PRIEST DIDNOT UNDERSTOOD IT N SO ON. SOME SERIOUS SINS I USED TO CONFESS IN DETAIL BUT STILL THE THOUGHTS CAME TO ME ,LIKE I SHOULD TELL HIM THIS WAY OR THAT WAY…DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.DO I HAVE TO CONFESS AGAIN THE SAME OLD SINS?

PLIZ EXPLAIN N HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND FULLY .THANK YOU 
                                                      GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Please seek guidance from your pastor. Tell him your issues and explain your concerns and the anxiety you have. You could be developing scruples, so it is important to talk to your own pastor and get counseling from him.

If he told you what your penance is and you are absolved, then there is no problem, not to worry. If he can’t understand you or can’t carry through with your reception of the Sacrament, then he would have told you.

“The thoughts came to my mind”

Yes, this is manifest of the devil’s mischief. Related to this is the devil having the penitent relive daily the sin he committed so that he becomes despondent and loses hope. We are to remember the effect of the sin, as we share the hurt we caused with our Lord and the community. If we remember, then remember that we sinned and we will not repeat the offense. It’s like remembering the feeling when we accidentally put our hand in a flame, we remember the pain and where we shouldn’t put our hands.

So Relax! :), smile, rejoice, be happy that you have mended any separation of friendship with the Father. He is your friend and walks with you in your life. Who can boast of anything better while in exile here.?.

^ This. I know I had a similar thought, though probably not as severe, and asking a priest at my next confession really put me at ease to not worry. He will help you.

This is the enemy at work.

making you question the absolution.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.