why Lord

Why Lord i have so much unforgiveness jealousy and envy. i asked Lord to take thses sins away for so many years and they are still with. im tired of it and living with these sins anymore. Lord i despair of thses sins sometimes and i condemn my self please help me. i have hard time forgiving my self because of these sins. please help ke forflgive my self. why do i get opressed so easily. why i dont feel ur presence anymore is it becaus of my sins but Lord have mercy on me. what is going on please let ke know i want to know . Please dont hide ur face away from me. till when i have to live with this emotional pain and when shall i become normal again. why i have so kuch pride Lord help me please i cant take it any more.

Holy God, to the best of my human ability and knowledge at this moment, I give You everything I am and possess.

I stand before You foolish and unworthy yet with the best that I know to give—the offering of my being with its endowments and achievements, my warmest affection, clearest understanding, best contrition and the greatest honor that I through Your grace I can ‘achieve’ in this little instant of hope and trust.

Behold me compassionately in the tiny human perfection of this moment, and grant me unity in the eternal immensity of perfection, which is You, our God. Thank You that You accept such meager gift of life and effort in exchange for blessings and eternal gifts for others' souls.

A spark of pure love is more precious before God, more useful for the soul, and richer in benedictions for the Church than all other works taken together.” (St John of the Cross)

Grant me Your Spirit
Holy Spirit, I need wisdom, discernment and unconditional love. Will You share Yours with me? Help me to persevere in these necessary virtues, even where there is wounding within me greater than anyone is aware.

Help me to carry my daily responsibilities with faith and hope, and mindful of Your command to love God above all and others as self, in Sacramental worship and with practical acts of kindness.

Help me to find healing for injuries and scars that prevent me from fully becoming the person I am created to be. Come into my mind and soul, and help me through the rest of my life.

I need You, Holy Spirit. Please access the gifts and beauty of my unique creation in God’s image. For others’ benefit and for Your glory, give me a deep appreciation and use of the goodness, loveliness joy and blessing of this creation that You mean me to be.

“Pray for a strong spirit, the Spirit of God. And thank God often for yourself, for His gift to you.” Priest in Confession, Divine Mercy Sunday

I am praying for you. But my I kind of give some advice/personal view. I have OCD...and it's hard to live with. I live with some of the toughest things or at least I feel they are and a while ago I felt just like you. I'd be screaming out to the Lord and felt like he wasn't ever going to answer or help me. But now..after a while of mediating and just laying in bed speaking to God at night and learning from what each day brings me that he does still listen on our hardships..just sometimes tells us to wait and he will help us when the time is right. I know how you feel about envy and jealousy. It is a deadly sin and I'm no angel and have the sin of wrath. All we can do is keep our heads up high and know the Lord is there with us and he's working on us..it's just taking time. :) Hope that helped you a little.

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless!

Lord, may TrueFaithSeeker seek to love you with all his heart, mind, soul and strength. May he focus on loving you and not on condemning himself for his sins. May he find spiritual strength and help through prayer and from a holy person or book, and learn how to effectively build virtue. May he have a special devotion to Our Lady who will be able to help him greatly if he only has true confidence in her with true devotion. Amen.

Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us. I pray for you

It is alway hard to wait. Remember that Monica prayed 30 years for her son. We must also remember that God's will be done.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Yes, TrueFaithSeeker, you have sinned, as we all have, and still do. But God has given us the cure of Reconciliation. Jesus, the Divine Mercy, said of Confession: “Here the misery of the soul meets the God of Mercy. Tell souls that from this Fount of Mercy souls draw graces solely with the vessel of trust. If their trust is great, there is no limit to My generosity." We must trust that our sins are going to be forgiven. So, how do we not commit the same sins over and over again? The only answer that I can think of is prayer. Sometimes it feels that I can’t pray enough to stop from sinning but I guess I have to keep on trying. Heck, even the saints prayed to not sin! Whatever you do, do not despair! I’ll be praying for you. Here’s a little prayer to fight our problems with envy…

O most loving Jesus, Pattern of charity, Who makest all the commandments of the law to consist in love towards God and towards man, grant to us so to love Thee with all our heart, with all our mind, and all our soul, and our neighbor for Thy sake, that the grace of charity and brotherly love may dwell in us, and all envy, harshness, and ill-will may die in us; and fill our hearts with feelings of love, kindness, and compassion, so that by constantly rejoicing in the happiness and success of others, by sympathizing with them in their sorrows, and putting away all harsh judgments and envious thoughts, we may follow Thee, Who art Thyself the true and perfect Love. Amen.

Amen

Lord please help our friend and may he overcome his fears and please grant him strength Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Asking all the angels and saints in Heaven to join us in praying for you.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying hard for you.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation

Amen.

Despite how you're feeling, you are always God's beloved. Remember that. Remind yourself of that as often as possible. Also remember, forgiveness has nothing to do with what we deserve. God loves us with a love beyond our understanding and loves to forgive us when we ask it. Something I ask Him, and especially when things are darkest, is that He will help me see things with His perspective and only His.

I used to struggle so badly with the same things myself. I still do at times but not as often as before. Especially with forgiving myself and that would often get in the way of my relationship with Him so that I couldn't feel His presence. Over time God helped me to see that a terrible upbringing and my own self was getting in the way. It took a long time but the healing began to take root and I could tell a difference right away when it did, but it didn't feel like healing at the start. It felt awful at the beginning!! It was a long road but He was with me every step of it. Even at times when I thought He wasn't, I found out later He was. He has good plans for us and is always at work in our lives! I still have bouts of it here and there, but it's nothing compared to what it was, so my healing continues.

You've asked Him and He will answer, dear. Keep hanging onto Him like you are! Keep asking Him. Always go to God about it all! He will get you there! He is ever faithful and will answer your prayers and all prayers said for you. I offer my prayers also and my warmest ((((hugs)))).

Amen.

O most loving Jesus, Pattern of charity, Who makest all the commandments of the law to consist in love towards God and towards man, grant to us so to love Thee with all our heart, with all our mind, and all our soul, and our neighbor for Thy sake, that the grace of charity and brotherly love may dwell in us, and all envy, harshness, and ill-will may die in us; and fill our hearts with feelings of love, kindness, and compassion, so that by constantly rejoicing in the happiness and success of others, by sympathizing with them in their sorrows, and putting away all harsh judgments and envious thoughts, we may follow Thee, Who art Thyself the true and perfect Love. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.