why they hate islam

The video starts with a group of Wahabi terrorists surrounding the grave of someone they don’t like. they recite some verses and begins smashing grave. I thought I saw it all but this is something else, no rest, not even for the dead.

the next scene show s a man speaking about extending islamic rule all over the world

the scene after that, a token white guy in the back of a pick-up truck

youtube.com/watch?v=X1UrmP6dHn4

This is just bad, why did you make the thread then?

Also I was told that in the Quaran it is written that all christian and jews must be executed! Is this true?

It’s not clear who the “they” who hates Islam is from your post or the video. It would seem to me that the haters are those destroying the tomb, even though they themselves are Moslems.

Could it be that Christians hate Islam because Islam’s false?

No, christians do not hate Islam!!!:eek:

famdigy, please don’t pay any attention to that!:nope:

Guys I think you’re taking Famdigy wrong here. I think he posted this because he himself is disturbed by what he saw, and can see why people might have hard feelings about Islam.

There have certainly been some rough debates with Muslims on this board, but lets not assume that every post must be an attack. I think this one is meant to be sympathetic.

The OP has it right. When non-Muslims see things like this they hate what they are seeing. They are angry and/or afraid that these violent people will attempt to do them harm or to impose their way of life in America.

Individually, typical Americans of all faiths are willing to live together in peace. But they don’t accept understand or approve of violence done in the name of religion.

When someone sees extremists or perversion of any religion, they tend to associate or stereotype all folks of that faith into what they see.

What is really disgusting, is seeing white supremisists yelling out “Praise the Lord” as they are burning a cross or sprouting out their hate messages. It makes my skin crawl. It makes you wonder if some folks may be using that as a condemnation of all Christians.

Not entirely, if they accept subjugation (dhimmitude) or reverting to Islam, then you won’t die.

Measuring mohammed and Dhimmitude
dhimmitude

It amazes me that people think the hatred of Islam is a bad thing. When a religion tells its adherents to deceive, kill, enslave, etc that is a religion that is not to be honored. But, instead of finding out the truth of the matter - reading its texts - bash the messenger.

These Muslims, or Jihadists, are trying their best to emulate their Prophet, Muhammed.

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

16-125 - Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from his path, and who receive guidance.

6-108 - Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides God, lest they out of spite revile God in their ignorance. thus have we made alluring to each people its own doings. in the end will they return to their lord, and we shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.

8 - God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loveth those who are just.
9 - God only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.

will you suggest that these verses was abrogated:shrug:

…I don’t know what to make of that.:frowning:

But thankfully when I tried to watch the video, the image was black and didn’t show!
Thank God…

famdigy, just out of curiosity, do you believe that we (Christians & Muslims) are worshiping the same god but just have other things different?

I was always thinking about this even when I was little, I think we are.

elwill, you think we haven’t read them before by Muslims trying to tell us that ‘Islam is peaceful’?

I posted the information on abrogation - you can reread it. I didn’t make it up, but the Muslims are scrambling to try to tell us differently. Too late, the ‘cat is out of the bag’.

Why don’t a ‘grass roots’ bunch of Muslims go try and tell the ‘real Islam’ according to you that they are wrong about Jihad - fighting for Allah’s Cause or giving of their wealth to the fight against us - and when there is a massive change in the Muslim world maybe, just maybe, people might start believing you.

Until then the behavior of the majority and their violent ones shows us what true Islam is and it is not encapsulated in those surahs you print.

-When persecution of unbelievers stop. Give freedoms; and rights to vote, work, and live in peace to unbelievers in Muslim lands.
-When kidnappings/rape of girls and women stop just because they are unbelievers and available for Muslim men to force convert and marry.
-over 30 battles around this world stop against Hindus, Christians and Jews.
-When anti-semitism stops
-honor a cease fire, or peace treaty, longer than a day or two.
-stop slavery in Islam
-stop human rights abuses in Muslim lands against your own women and girls.
-hold your clerics, and other men in high places, accountable for their words and actions, to stop inciting hatred with their words.
-stop the nonsense that Islam is superior over others - it is not, and to start tolerating others and learn how to live with unbelievers needs to start. Muslims expect it from us - we need to start expecting it from Muslims too.

Basically start behaving better as a whole. This idea that a whole community celebrates when a person dies blowing themselves up while trying to kill unbelievers is the most heinous of beliefs. Telling people they go straight to heaven and get an orgy in heaven is beyond disgusting if they do such a thing.

I don’t see this (peace) happening until the Quran and Sharia laws are replaced or changed.

And don’t make excuses for these points to me - they are happening and for any Muslim to say they are not happening with ‘mainstream’ Muslims then they are just ‘talking to the wall’ as far as I am concerned. In other words - clean up your own backyards and stop telling the rest of us that it is our faults for misunderstanding Islam. It is your own who misunderstand Islam. (personally, I don’t think they misunderstand at all after reading Islam’s texts. The stuff you write is convenient to tell us in order to confuse unbelievers which is exactly what the Quran says to do.)

Yes, when Christians call on the father in heaven, I believe they are calling on the One God of Abraham. On the other hand, Christians include Jesus and the holy spirit as members of a divine triune godhead.

We worship the same God but our understanding of God’s essence is different.

That’s what I always believed. But if Jesus Christ didn’t come, then we would all be damned. Because how can God forgive some of the terrible things that happen here on Earth. Also bear in mind that some people do things out of misguidance and not entirely out of pure sin. How can god forgive that sin unless a price has been paid - i.e. Christ dying on the cross.
He made it possible for us to be with the Lord even though we are unworthy, and that is because of his great love for the children he created in all uniqueness.

There’s a very long thread ongoing presently. Why Do You Hate Islam
You should be reading that one.

I do as a Christian hate wrongdoing. God says I should and I do. Islam is wrongdoing. It denies that Jesus Christ is God, It denies His crucixion and death on the cross. It denies His resurrection from the dead.

But the people who commit this wrongdoing are sinners JUST LIKE ME. I DO NOT hate them. I love them as fellow children of God living in sin and error. I wish them salvation through Christ’s redeeming love and death. But I hate /disapprove of/do not condone the teaching of Islam.

In Proverbs 6:16-19, an overlooked and misunderstood series of verses describe six things that God hates. Verse 16 introduces the subject and lays the groundwork for what follows: “These six things does the Lord hate: yes, seven are an abomination unto Him:” The last part of this verse means that the seventh item is an abomination to God. Thus, He hates all six things listed, but He especially hates the seventh one because it involves satanic scheming.

These seven actions or behaviors are: (1) A proud look, (2) a lying tongue, (3) hands that shed innocent blood, (4) a heart that devises wicked imaginations, (5) feet that are swift in running to mischief, (6) a false witness who speaks lies, and (7) one who sows discord among brethren.

Heb.1.9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

Rev.2.6 Yet this you have: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Famdigy,
You are right in saying that Christians believe in one God who is the Father, Jesus Christ His son, and the Holy Spirit.
There are many prophets sent by God. Jonah, Jeremiah, Naahum, Isaiah, Daniel, Malichi, Joel, Amos…many prophets. There are Apostles. Peter, James the Greater, John, Matthew, Simon Zealotes, Andrew, Bartholomew, Phillip, Thaddeus, James the lesser, Thomas and Judas.
There are disciples. Paul the great preacher and teacher to the Gentiles, Stephen, the first Christian Martyr, Mary Magdalen, Mary the Mother of God, on infinitum.
But no where, no where at all does Mohammed Ibn Abdullah, Ibn Abdul Mutalib, Ibn Hashem, Ibn Abd Zanat, Ibn Abd Kusay, Ibn Kilab, Ibn Murra, Ibn Kaab, Ibn Louay, Ibn Ghaleb, Ibn Fihr appear as a name of anyone that Christians should follow or revere.
Your prophet teaches wrong doing. Our God, Father Son and Holy Spirit deplores wrong doing whether a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim does it. We must deplore (hate, disapprove, not condone) wrong doing also.
So because of this, what your prophet, Islam’s prophet teaches, we are given reason to hate Islam. Because it is a false teaching.
Yes. We must be submissive to God. But not to Islam’s prophet’s teachings.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.