Why Worship Poll!

One of many questions we must all ask ourselves.

Your poll is flawed. Options one and two could both be chosen. I would have chosen both.

[quote=qmvsimp]Your poll is flawed. Options one and two could both be chosen. I would have chosen both.
[/quote]

You could have chosen both… it is a multiple selection poll, that uses checkboxes instead of raidial buttons.
Doubting

all of the above!?

You forgot that justice demands worship of the God who is all-perfect.

What about worship and praise as the fitting response for God’s grace and mercy? That would have been my answer.

[quote=Robert in SD]What about worship and praise as the fitting response for God’s grace and mercy? That would have been my answer.
[/quote]

Nicely Said!

[quote=DeFide]You forgot that justice demands worship of the God who is all-perfect.
[/quote]

That is a good response, but I don’t understand…

Why would a just all-perfect God demand worship?
Where is the evidence of His demand?

Doubting

worship is owed to God in justice, it is the acknowledgement of God as uncreated Creator and Sustainer of the universe, it is a response to His love

[quote=Robert in SD]What about worship and praise as the fitting response for God’s grace and mercy? That would have been my answer.
[/quote]

I picked one and two and the above!!!

[quote=doubting thomas]That is a good response, but I don’t understand…

Why would a just all-perfect God demand worship?
Where is the evidence of His demand?

Doubting
[/quote]

Evidence? Well besides obvious revelation, it’s self-evident. Just as it is self-evident that truth demands our adherence.

I worship because I love God with all my heart! :heart:

Michael :smiley:

Other:

“It is right to give him thanks and praise!”

We worship God as a sign of thanks for His providence to us and our wanting to be With Him. We give Back to Him a day (Sunday) [which in fact He gives us All days]to unite ourselves with the angels and Saints in heaven to praise Him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.