WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals he has more information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign

WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange has revealed he has more private information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Speaking the Ecuadorean embassy in London, Assange told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that the release of recent confidential campaign information was timed to coincide with the start of the Democratic National Convention.

“We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign,” Assange said.

news.com.au/technology/online/hacking/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-reveals-he-has-more-information-about-hillary-clintons-campaign/news-story/407854175ea24f25b730bdecb6833c1b

He shouldn’t play with the Hillary. Every day that goes by without releasing the documents and plastering them everywhere is a day he lives under the potential of them being lost or himself being dispatched.

Put them out there Julian! But it probably won’t make any difference.

I do not agree with Hillary Clinton and will not be voting for her. That being said it is concerning to me that WikiLeaks is interfering in the presidential race. I don’t believe for one moment that their motives. The individual or government that they are working for does not have America’s best interest at heart. Any thoughts?

Totally agree. They’re being fed these documents, by Russia, attempting to sway the election. It’s actually quite disturbing. But what do you expect from a criminal shut in who is on the lamb like Assange…

What concerns me is that Vladimir Putin has reason for interfering in the U.S. presidential election. Putin does not have our best interests at heart but is rather looking for an opportunity to advance his or Russia’s goals. Trump did not help himself when he asked the Russians to uncover Hillary’s deleted emails.

The remark was sarcasm. I do wish Trump would play his cards a little better. He used sarcasm when he could have used logic about the DNC being hacked by the Russians. My take away is given that Hillary’s email is deemed less secure than the DNC’s by the FBI, how can anyone doubt it likely Russians have our secrets. Another thing: Hillary claims 33,000 emails were about yoga and Chelsea’s wedding. If each email took but five minutes, it would take 1 3/8 years at 8 hours per work day to do it on company time. That’s a lot of goofing off at work, and if she did it on her own time, when would she eat and sleep? Our schools must be turning out math morons. The whole country should be laughing and crying at the same time.

Absolutely. How dare these people leak documents showing just how corrupt and unethical one of our candidates is!

The DNC - and those supporting them - are coming across like the man who got cheating when his wife went through his phone, and then blames her for going through his phone.

At this point, it’s six of one, half dozen of the other.

Get used to doing penance because this nation will be getting four or eight years of it.

ICXC NIKA

I do understand his remark was sarcasm. In light of the fact that WikiLeaks is now indicating that they will release more information it can not be argued that it was a bone headed thing to say.

Don’t get me wrong. I am voting for Hillary. It does concern me though that Russia is interfering in our politics and that a foreign government, who does not have our best interests at heart, may manipulate the election process for their own national interests.

How can you vote for a person who says we should change our religion to accommodate abortion? And how can you believe anything she has to say after being so often caught lying? Finally, tell me what has she accomplished in her career that has benefited this country and why would you vote for her?

I agree.

What has the alternative achieved for this country, or at all beyond enriching himself?

I’m going to have to hold my nose this cycle, full stop, and don’t see a preferable choice either way. Presumably others feel the same way.

Abortion isn’t ending in the next cycle no matter who is elected.

ICXC NIKA

The choice of the next President could decide how long Roe v Wade stands because of the Supreme Court: care-net.org/abundant-life-blog/how-the-next-president-can-overturn-roe-v.-wade

Correction. I meant the type that I am not voting for Hillary. I am from NY originally and as obnoxious and abrasive as Donald Trump is I will vote for him for there is no alternative with Hillary. It is important to note that Donald Trump was not always Pro Life. There was a time when he said without any equivocation that he would not be a Republican because he was adamantly Pro Choice.

Not only RvW but many more issues that many of us care about. While I am not at all enthused with Trump, I like the list of justices he would nominate. On this I take him at his word. Can’t believe Hillary on anything.

Right, but we will hear the same tired arguments that no one can guarantee with absolute certainty that Trump will appoint pro life justices, even though they know with absolute certainty that HRC won’t.

:thumbsup: ^^^This. My concern isn’t that the emails were hacked by whoever. I’m more concerned about what the emails say, what they tell us about the Dems.

I especially love the outrage with Trumps comment about Hillary’s “lost” emails. :smiley:

Thanks for clearing that up. Trump may have changed his position on abortion however I’m certain it won’t get worse with him in office. With Hillary in office we know it will get worse.

This is one of the most important factors of this election.

It’s a race to the bottom, as some commentators are saying.

[Poll: 6 in 10 dislike or hate Trump and Clinton

](“http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/poll-hillary-clinton-trump-voters-dislike-223504”)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.