Wilful murder of daughter

In a divorce case, a man has vengefully thrown his four-year-old daughter off a bridge to her death.
Please pray for the little girl’s mother and family.
Please pray regarding all who are tempted to act wilfully and destructively in separation and divorce,
and those who are in danger in such instances.
Lord have mercy.

Thank you for your prayers. God bles you.

Dear Trishie,
This is so upsetting to hear ,but it happened a year ago here in Hawaii…Only, the man was on drugs and threw a boy of 2 yrs. over the overpass to his death…May God have both these little angels in his hands, as i write this…Lord we pray for peace in this world, for men and women to think and act respectively to one another…To realize that you gave us each other to love…and children should ALWAYS be cherished…To let every adult understand that they are to protect children from every harm, and give them security…To realize violence is not the answer to anyone’s problems…Heal this girls family as they mourn her …Send them all the help you can Father for this tragedy…Let your beloved children be protected in your love forever…In God and son Jesus Christ we pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

I heard about this on the news :bighanky: I will remember the little one and her mother and family in my prayers today.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for them, I will never understand how someone can do something like that! God help us!

This is so awful! Praying for the girl’s family during this time of sorrow. Praying also for families who are going through tough times such as divorce that they remember that children are a gift from God and should be cherished and loved! May God be with all!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.