Will a 4 PM Healing Mass on Sunday count for the weekly obligation?

Hey everyone. I need an answer to this as soon as possible because if the Healing Mass at 4 PM today won’t count for my weekly obligation then I need to go to a Mass this morning. Will a 4 PM Healing Mass today count for my weekly obligation?

Yea it counts. Any mass you go to on a Sunday counts. If you're speaking of today meaning Saturday, then it still counts.

[quote="reconman, post:2, topic:286687"]
Yea it counts. Any mass you go to on a Sunday counts. If you're speaking of today meaning Saturday, then it still counts.

[/quote]

Thanks Reconman. It is Sunday here right now. :)

[quote="Holly3278, post:3, topic:286687"]
Thanks Reconman. It is Sunday here right now. :)

[/quote]

Besides, even if the healing mass did not fulfill your obligation, you did not know that. And you can't be guilty of a sin unless you have knowledge, and intent of the will (which you obviously do not,), so don't sweat it.

[quote="reconman, post:4, topic:286687"]
Besides, even if the healing mass did not fulfill your obligation, you did not know that. And you can't be guilty of a sin unless you have knowledge, and intent of the will (which you obviously do not,), so don't sweat it.

[/quote]

Well, I haven't yet gone to the Healing Mass. I am going later. That is why I posted this thread because I want to be sure that I do fulfill the weekly obligation.

[quote="Holly3278, post:1, topic:286687"]
Hey everyone. I need an answer to this as soon as possible because if the Healing Mass at 4 PM today won't count for my weekly obligation then I need to go to a Mass this morning. Will a 4 PM Healing Mass today count for my weekly obligation?

[/quote]

Why wouldn't it?

A definite Yes.

Can. 1248 §1. A person who assists at a Mass celebrated anywhere in a Catholic rite either on the feast day itself or in the evening of the preceding day satisfies the obligation of participating in the Mass.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.