Will FOCA pass?

I wonder how many are currently aware of this bill:

Freedom of Choice Act (Introduced in Senate)
S 1173 IS

Planned parenthood and NARAL, are of course, elated with this bill and those who have promised to pass it into effect.

You can read more here about that here

I pray it will not pass. :gopray: :gopray2: :crossrc:

Oh, it will pass, alright. Unless they can find enough republicans with the spine to stand up against it and filibuster it to death. But after the next election that’s unlikely. Those who celebrate sodomy and infanticide will vote the other way, I’m afraid, and the new administration will be different in a lot of ways. Roanoker

Yep…you are totally right, but this is only ONE reason why we all should be pushing for the “pro-life” party vote. If we all don’t get active and do what we can to ensure those who support the pro-life cause win in November…it will be OUR fault!

Personally, I have jumped into doing what I can…having volunteered the past two weekends to work voter registration, encouraging participation and informing as many as can about the need to vote for the party that supports pro-life in ALL elections…local, state and federal!

Yep…you are totally right, but this is only ONE reason why we all should be pushing for the “pro-life” party vote. If we all don’t get active and do what we can to ensure those who support the pro-life cause win in November…it will be OUR fault!

Personally, I have jumped into doing what I can…having volunteered the past two weekends to work voter registration, encouraging participation and informing as many as can about the need to vote for the party that supports pro-life in ALL elections…local, state and federal!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.