will god forgive me??

hi,
im a catholic guy aged 17 and untill several years ago wasnt really into religion and once for fun I did several things involving satanism with some friends, however now im much more religious than I used to be and attend mass frequently en read the bible and truly feel sorry for that moment of weakness.
will God forgive me?

ps sorry for my messy spelling english is my second language

St. Claude de la Colombiere

Lord, I am in this world to show Your mercy to others.
Other people will glorify You
by making visible the power of Your grace
by their fidelity and constancy to You.
For my part I will glorify You
by making known how good You are to sinners,
that Your mercy is boundless
and that no sinner no matter how great his offences
should have reason to despair of pardon.
If I have grievously offended You, My Redeemer,
let me not offend You even more
by thinking that You are not kind enough to pardon Me.

Amen.

Peace

To the Holy Archangel Who Strengthened Our Lord in His Agony

I salute thee, holy Angel who didst comfort my Jesus in His agony, and with thee I praise the most holy Trinity for having chosen thee from among all the holy Angels to comfort and
strengthen Him who is the comfort and strength of all that are in affliction. By the honor thou didst enjoy and by the obedience, humility and love wherewith thou didst assist the sacred Humanity of Jesus, my Savior, when He was fainting for very sorrow at seeing the sins of the world and especially my sins, I beseech thee to obtain for me perfect sorrow for my sins; deign to strengthen me in the afflictions that now overwhelm me, and in all the other trials, to which I shall be exposed henceforth and, in particular, when I find myself in my final agony.

Peace

Yes, just go to a priest for reconciliation. You will know that you are forgiven and can put that part of your life behind you.

Correct. Good luck, and welcome back! :thumbsup:

Speak to your priest.

Yes. He already has, He has called you home. Thanks be to God.

If you have not, please go to Confession and give a good confession from the heart. God is calling you home and all will be forgiven because God Loves you and forgives all who truly ask for his forgiveness.

Welcome home and God Bless you

God’s forgiveness can never run out. Ever. It’s infinite. Christ has paid the price in full for any sin you could ever possibly commit. Confess to a priest, and God will forgive.

First, welcome back!

Yes, of course God forgives - his mercy knows no limit. But like others here said, you need to go to confession. Once done all is forgiven and the sins absolved.

Finally, Welcome back!

Congratulations on your coming back! :smiley: Yes!! As long as you have true contrition for your sins, and you go to Confession, God will forgive you!

Go to confession if you are truly sorry and yes God’s love and mercy are great than anything you could ever do

The story of Bartolo_Longo may provide you with some comfort.

thank you all so much for your responses, I will folow your advices and stay on the true path,
thanks so much.

God’s mercy is greater than all our sins. A sincere Confession to your priest is all it takes.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.