Will Jesus Christ save Islam also?

Hi everyone, God bless you all and Peace be with you all!
I don't know this topic make some one be upset from me or not, but my mind always think of that. I'm a Catholic girl, i have married with a good man in Islam. We love and care and make comfortable and more and more with each other. Thanks God because God bring us for each other. God is Love that way more and more we love. My husband respect Catholic too much, always he remind me go to the church on Sunday, and he brings me go to the church. And everyday we pray together. This is the first step that he can recognize Jesus Christ is our Lord and our Savior. Always i pray for him, Jesus Christ will make the miracle for my life - my husband will be Catholic. And always i beg God forgive me because i love the man in Islam. But i believe in God believe in Jesus Christ, He will forgive me and will change my husband in the love with Jesus. Because Jesus Christ come to save everyone in the earth. And we are the brother an sister.
But, everyone, my friends, please i beg the prayer from everyone for us in this life. And pray for my good husband to comeback with Jesus Christ-The Way The Truth and The Life.
God bless you all and Peace be with you all.
Amen

It's not a sin to marry someone of another faith (though it shouldn't be encouraged). As long as you've been granted a dispensation etc., then there is no need to ask for forgiveness. Especially if you are working to bring your husband into the True Faith. I'll pray for his conversion.

From the holy bible: [1 Corinthians chapter 7 verses 12-14]

If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

[quote="Te_Deum, post:2, topic:254272"]
It's not a sin to marry someone of another faith (though it shouldn't be encouraged). As long as you've been granted a dispensation etc., then there is no need to ask for forgiveness. Especially if you are working to bring your husband into the True Faith. I'll pray for his conversion.

[/quote]

thanks so much Te Deum
God bless you and your family all!

[quote="Trishie, post:3, topic:254272"]
From the holy bible: [1 Corinthians chapter 7 verses 12-14]

If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

[/quote]

i know and believe never God leave us, because God is love! Thanks Trishie too much, and pray for us. God bless you and your family all!

As people have said before, it is not a sin to marry someone not catholic, as long as the usual clauses are met.

Next, the question as to whether or not a not christian can be saved. It is, from what I have seen, a rather difficult question to answer. This site has a tract on that subject, which can probably answer that question far better then I could.

I'll keep both you and your husband in my prayers; I hope he does come back to the faith, or if I misunderstood your post, he converts from Islam to Catholicism.

Zarayna
Sine Deo nihil sumus

Dangit, I quoted my post instead of editing. it...

[quote="Zarayna, post:6, topic:254272"]
As people have said before, it is not a sin to marry someone not catholic, as long as the usual clauses are met.

Next, the question as to whether or not a not christian can be saved. It is, from what I have seen, a rather difficult question to answer. This site has a tract on that subject, which can probably answer that question far better then I could.

I'll keep both you and your husband in my prayers; I hope he does come back to the faith, or if I misunderstood your post, he converts from Islam to Catholicism.

Zarayna
Sine Deo nihil sumus

[/quote]

thanks so much Zarayna, God bless you and your family all :x

I am confident that Heaven holds many surprises, including who we meet there - and we are assured that all who have lived good lives also will be there. And all who are there without exception will be there through Christ - who lived and died that all may be saved.

But, everyone, my friends, please i beg the prayer from everyone for us in this life. And pray for my good husband to comeback with Jesus Christ-The Way The Truth and The Life.
Amen

Keeping all without exception in prayer and will pray that your very good husband will embrace Christ present in his life and living. May Peace dwell also with you and your husband, with yours, and in your home.

Where love is, there is God - for God is Love.

TS

Hold on, I thought to have a legitimate marriage as a sacrament, the spouse has to be a baptized Christian. If said spouse is not, the marriage is false, isn't it?

[quote="NathanielRod, post:10, topic:254272"]
Hold on, I thought to have a legitimate marriage as a sacrament, the spouse has to be a baptized Christian. If said spouse is not, the marriage is false, isn't it?

[/quote]

No. marriage between a Catholic and a non catholic is allowed by the church.

[quote="utthuy1210, post:1, topic:254272"]
Hi everyone, God bless you all and Peace be with you all!
I don't know this topic make some one be upset from me or not, but my mind always think of that. I'm a Catholic girl, i have married with a good man in Islam. We love and care and make comfortable and more and more with each other. Thanks God because God bring us for each other. God is Love that way more and more we love. My husband respect Catholic too much, always he remind me go to the church on Sunday, and he brings me go to the church. And everyday we pray together. This is the first step that he can recognize Jesus Christ is our Lord and our Savior. Always i pray for him, Jesus Christ will make the miracle for my life - my husband will be Catholic. And always i beg God forgive me because i love the man in Islam. But i believe in God believe in Jesus Christ, He will forgive me and will change my husband in the love with Jesus. Because Jesus Christ come to save everyone in the earth. And we are the brother an sister.
Amen

[/quote]

A distinction should be made between Islam and Muslims. Islam is the religion, Muslims are the practitioners of that religion. God does not save religions; he saves persons. Perhaps God will save your husband. It's not beyond him. If your husband can proclaim Jesus as Lord, all the better.

[quote="NathanielRod, post:10, topic:254272"]

[/quote]

My understanding is that such a marriage is invalid unless a dispensation is given.

[quote="Madaglan, post:13, topic:254272"]
My understanding is that such a marriage is invalid unless a dispensation is given.

[/quote]

thanks for your lovely message, God bless you and your family all, pray for us and all the world have the Peace from Father-Son-Holy Spirit. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.