Will just 1 person pray for me to keep my job?

I am in real fear of losing my job. I live in Michigan, and the economy and unemployment rate are miserable. I am a single parent raising kids alone and going to school full time trying to get a degree so that one day I will be able to get a good enough job to raise my family. The job I have right now is unbelievably perfect for my situation. It pays just enough to cover all of my bills and is flexible to allow me to attend school. The very few jobs I have seen in the area are all nearly $5 an hour less than I make now. I dont have the skills to find another job that pays as well as the one I have now. I will not be able to survive financially if I lose this job and I have no one to turn to for help. I am very scared and suffering from anxiety about this possibility. I am being persecuted at work for an incident that was not my fault and I think they are going to fire me as an example to the rest of the work force. I am not sleeping and when I look at my kids and think of not being able to provide for them I feel so utterly lost and helpless. God says that when one or two gather prayer He is there. Will someone please pray with me now, that this incident at work might blow over and I may be allowed to keep my job? Please.

Our Father, Who are in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Father please help Tim as he strives to raise his family,work and study.Please grant his intentions are answered.Father I ask that You place Your healing hand upon the situation at work and grant Tim may continue to keep his job.Please grant Tim the courage and strength to face his employers and speak to them regarding the sitaution to resolve any issues.Please grant his employers will open their hearts and minds to Your will and forgive whatever misunderstanding has occurred.Father we trust in You and ask You to heal this situation
O Sacred heart of Jesus I trust in You
Amen

I have said a prayer for you.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this dya our daily bread
and forgiv eus our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil Amen

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

Tim,I will be praying for you.May the peace of our Lord Jesus fill your soul.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Tim and his ability to provide for his family, both now and in the future. We ask for your mercy and blessings for this family. We also ask that Tim will put his trust in You, O Lord, and that you will remove all nervousness and anxiety at this time.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

St. Joseph, patron of workers, join us in our prayers for Tim.
May his employers see the value of this loyal employee, and may he continue to be a faithful servant to them.
May he be able to protect and provide for his family and be a witness to our Lord in his home and workplace.

We pray also for the many who struggle in this economy, that they will find positions and be able to support their families.

Through Jesus Christ, who relied on you in His Childhood

Amen

Cling to the promises of Scripture, especially Paul’s words “My God will supply all your needs, according to His riches in glory.” (Phil 4:19)

St Michael please put your guard around Tim.
Intercede for him that his job will remain secure,
and that he can continue to support his children.
One of my sons is a single custodial father,
and I’ve seen him struggle year after year.
Heavenly Father, please protect Tim and his family.

Jesus Christ salvation come upon you, wash you in his mercy and grace and lift you upon his shoulder.

Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

[size=]:signofcross:
Litany
of the
[size=]Divine Mercy[/size]
[/size]

***. . . for this father and his children and their family’s every need Lord . . . ***

The Love of God Is The Flower - Mercy The Fruit.

Divine Mercy,
which flowed out from the open wound of the
Heart
:heart:
of
Jesus
**I trust in You. **

**Divine Mercy **. . . lifting us out of every misery . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy **. . . source of our happiness and joy . . . I trust in You.
**Divine Mercy **. . . in calling us forth from nothingness to existence . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy . . . embracing all the works of His hands . . . I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy ** . . . crown of all of God’s handiwork . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy ** . . . in which we are all immersed . . . I trust in You. **
Divine Mercy **. . . sweet relief for anguished hearts . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy **. . . only hope of despairing souls . . . **I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy **. . . repose of hearts, peace amidst fear . . . **I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy ** . . . delight and ecstasy of holy souls . . . **I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy **. . . inspiring hope against all hope . . . **I trust in You. **

**Eternal God, **
in whom
**mercy **
is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is
**Love **and **Mercy **
itself.
+
O incomprehensible and limitless
**Mercy Divine, **
To extol and adore You worthily,
who can?
Supreme attribute of Almighty God,
You are the sweet hope for sinful man.
+

- from St. Faustina’s Diary

**Link: ** ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/divine_mercy.htm

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord+
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ![/RIGHT]

You are in my prayers. I promise.

Praying for you Tim, I would also encourage you to read Matthew 6 24+; I too work in MI, specifically Ann Arbor and have never trusted in Him as I do now–actually not a bad place to be, in fact, it’s what he desires;)

I’m praying for you Tim. As a single parent, I know how scary that thought of losing your job is.

Tim, I just did, and will continue to pray for your job and peace of mind.

Praying hard to St. Joseph.

O Sacred heart of Jesus We place our trust in You
Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Tim and his ability to provide for his family, both now and in the future. We ask for your mercy and blessings for this family. We also ask that Tim will put his trust in You, O Lord, and that you will remove all nervousness and anxiety at this time.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Dear Jesus,

Please allow Tim to continue working at his current position or provide him with a better opportunity.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.