William Pryor

A very serious Protestant friend has it in for Pryor because he apparently asked Judge Moore some pointed questions re: his position on keeping the 10 Commandments in the courthouse, and also for not voting in favor of Schiavo when the case went to the AL court of appeals.

He references an article by Doug Phillips, who also happens to have stated that the Catholic Church is pagan, superstitious and idolatrous.

Since Pryor is Catholic, I am wondering how much of my friend’s hostility is due to this, and how much is legitimate.

It seems this may be Catholic-bashing given that Pryor was not the predominant figure in either the Moore or the Schiavo case.

Your thoughts?

Wait, what? Pryor doesn’t want the 10 Commandments in the Courtrooms or your friend doesn’t? Who is upset about the Schiavo case?

[quote=adstrinity]Wait, what? Pryor doesn’t want the 10 Commandments in the Courtrooms or your friend doesn’t? Who is upset about the Schiavo case?
[/quote]

My friend wants the 10 Commandments in the courthouse.

I wasn’t aware of this, but apparently Pryor asked Judge Moore some very tough questions about his position. Also, I guess Pryor was on the wrong side of the Schiavo case.

See link:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1391951/posts

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.