Wisconsin Recount Gets the Green Light

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/25/green-partys-stein-files-for-wisconsin-recount.html

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein officially filed a request to election officials Friday to conduct a recount in the battleground state of Wisconsin.

State Elections Commission Administrator Mike Haas said Stein filed the request around mid-afternoon Friday, about an hour and a half ahead of a 5 p.m. CST deadline.

“The Commission is preparing to move forward with a statewide recount of votes for President of the United States,” Haas said in a press release. “We have assembled an internal team to direct the recount, we have been in close consultation with our county clerk partners, and have arranged for legal representation by the Wisconsin Department of Justice.”

In October, November 8th couldn’t come fast enough for me just so we could all move on with our lives and leave the bitterness behind.

Now I can’t wait until January 20th, 2017. That is a looooooooong two months away.

Maybe if Ms. Stein hadn’t run for President as a Green Party candidate, Hillary Clinton would have received more votes. :rolleyes:

Dr. Stein doesn’t believe there is any real evidence of fraud, and she doesn’t believe that a recount will change the outcome of this election. She’s simply sending people out on a frustrating fishing expedition in the weeks leading up to Christmas while wasting millions of dollars and undermining the public’s trust in their local election process.

Again Clintons money machine push the buttons…

Trust in the system has already been undermined. Recounts will not serve any purpose.

I find it troubling that the Russian got who they wanted, but then of course so did the KKK.

Maybe your post is enigmatic on purpose but it strikes one as inflammatory rhetoric.

Maybe next time Jill Stein won’t be able to deceive people into voting for her, as we see now she’s not about serving the country or thhe environment at all. Nobody knows who she she is trying to serve here.

Indeed!

This isn’t pushed by the Clintons.

Only states where trump won are being pushed for a recount.

Which doesn’t mean the Clintons are responsible. Clinton voters, on the other hand…

Clinton Campaign Will Participate in Stein’s State Recounts

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

Recount would have to happen pretty quickly, from the article:
The state is working under a federal deadline of December 13 to complete the recount.

Clinton Campaign Agrees to Back Jill Stein’s Election Recount Effort: Lawyer

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-campaign-agrees-back-jill-stein-s-election-recount-effort-n688601

Ok so the last I saw for the projected electoral vote was:
Mr. Trump 290
Mrs. Clinton 232

Wisconsin has 10 electoral votes, say Mrs. Clinton wins on recount then we have
Mr. Trump 280
Mrs. Clinton 242

She still loses the election, so, in reality, what is the point :shrug:

This is as bad as the popular vote issue, close to 2,000,000 for Mrs. Clinton.
Approximately 219,000,000 eligible voters
only about half are registered: 109,500,000
of that only about 55% voted: 60,225,000
Margin of error is around 2% for either manual or electronic count add to that the number of fraudulent votes (the dead, undocumented, identity theft etc…) is around 0.5% we have
1,204,500 + 301,125 = 1,505,625 so the 2,000,000 is still so close the margin of error that statistically Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton are tied in the popular vote; thus, It is potentially likely that a manual recount in all 50 states would swing the popular vote to Mr. Trump.

(Sad really, approximately 28% of the eligible voters (easy math 1 in 4) decided this crucial vote, sad, so sad… how many people in our Military have died and been mangled; how many Military families have suffered the loss of husbands, wives, daughters, sons, loved ones so that 160 million people could sit on their backends instead of taking the 10 minutes of their lives to help run this country. :bighanky: )

Good or bad, I’ll be glad when this is finally over.

Well, both are going to be disappointed since Trump will not be persecuting minorities even though that’s the false narrative pushed the left since they can’t win on the arguments.

It sounded like Mr. Putin is happy to work to restore relations with the USA which Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton messed up.

Many in the Green Party are running from what she’s doing.

I would hope that would help, but I am wondering if the abandoning of logic is not systemic in the bitterness of those whose candidate lost. I get the bitterness. I do not understand losing the ability to reason in the passion to insult Trump.

White House insists hackers didn’t sway election, even as recount begins

The Obama administration said it has seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election, even as recount proceedings began in Wisconsin.

“We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” a senior administration official told POLITICO late Friday.

“The federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day,” the official added. “We believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

politico.com/story/2016/11/white-house-hackers-election-recount-231849

It may only be wishful thinking from the Left that the results of the election were affected by outside.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.