With apologies to Celtic Warlord...you're in the bathroom at a friend's house and you have a smart phone. Which Catholic Answers sub-forum will you browse?

• World News
  • Catholic News
  • Moral Theology
  • Casual Discussion
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Well right now I’m just looking at the main page.

I mean if I was in the bathroom that’s what I’d be looking at. Nope, not in the bathroom at the moment. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I would most likely be in the bathroom in The Lounge. :wink:

4 Likes

I scroll through Wold News :globe_with_meridians:. The intensity of the discussions keeps me regular.

And now a word from our Sponsor:

2 Likes

Whenever I read the World News section it reminds me of the line from the bible about “the gnashing of teeth”.

3 Likes

There’s a reason I have any news section muted…

1 Like

Judging by many of our discussions there, I think most of us are! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better hope that smart phone doesn’t have a camera on while you’re using the bathroom.

Geeeez! Nothing is private, anymore!

I don’t have a smart phone, but if I did, I wouldn’t take it into a restroom with me. Are we really THAT addicted to electronics?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.