Wolverine, Hannah Montana and Britney Spears issue messages in response to Miss USA Pageant

lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/apr/09042405.html

Wolverine, Hannah Montana and Britney Spears Issue Pro-Homosexual Message

Cyrus and Spears both responded to Hilton’s request for their thoughts on same-sex “marriage,” using messages broadcast on Twitter.com to condone the homosexual lifestyle.

“Love is love!” said Spears. “People should be able to do whatever makes them happy!”

Cyrus, who has a huge child fan base because of her star role in Disney’s “Hannah Montana,” told her fans:

“Jesus loves you AND your partner and wants you to know how much he cares! thats like a daddy not loving his lil boy cuz hes gay and that is WRONG and very sad! like I said everyone deserves to be happy.”

Someone should use Twitter to spread the truth about Jesus and the Catholic Church. :slight_smile:

Britney’s response; no surprise there, she’s a seriously disturbed young woman.

Miley: VERY surprised there…

why, jesus does love the gays and want them to be truly happy. when she gets a lil bit older she’ll realise that true happiness for an individual is realized in participating in the transcendance of a truly complimentary relationship.
she is on the proper christian track of affirming the gays right to happiness tho, just confused by virtue of her youth on how this is to be obtained.

that hilton dude is an idiot tho

Did my take on this issue over at my Twitter page: twitter.com/Milliardo It should be somewhere there. :smiley:

[size=2]May the Lord enlighten the eyes of our hearts.

From the current issue of The Week magazine:

“American Catholics are more liberal than the general population on homosexuality, divorce, and premarital sex, despite the Catholic church’s official stance on those issues. 54% of Catholics say homosexual relations are morally acceptable, compared with 45% of non-Catholics. 71% of Catholics approve of divorce, compared with 66% of non-Catholics. 67%of Catholics say premarital sex is morally acceptable, compared with 57% of non-Catholics.”[/size]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.