Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

puer.dei . . .

I just googled “Tara Reade Biden,” and this is at the top of the page –
About 17,200 results
Some of them from before the article cited in the OP.

Noooo. That’s not the kind of shadow-ban I was talking about.

Go back and see how many of those stories you Googled are from CNN?

Or the New York Times?

Or MSNBC?

That is what I was talking about.

Either Google is not linking to those CNN (etc.) Biden-sexual assault stories that exist, from CNN, etc. (at least in a prioritized manner) . . .

. . . or they don’t exist from CNN etc. (which suggests CNN, etc… just is not covering them
until talking-points can be developed and put out by the Dems).

Which means a news blackout. Unbelievable when you think of it!

Newly publicized sexual-assault charges against a main Presidential candidate, and a news blackout (on that story).

Whichever it is, it stinks.

Don’t worry.

I took screen captures. If you want me to put it up, I can.

I stand by what I said…

Sounds like Tanya Reade is accusing him of more than that.

1 Like

You’re the one who said “and/or google for shadow-banning it.” Too late to move the goal-posts now.

I’m not moving the goal posts.

Maybe they shadow-banned CNN on the Biden-sex-assault story . . .

. . . AND . . .

MSNBC didn’t report it.

I don’t know because I wasn’t going to keep going later after later to attempt to look for something that SHOULD be obvious.

I stand by everything I have said.

For everybody else.

Watch Biden’s next video interview with the mainstream propaganda machine and see for yourself how much you hear them “grill” Biden, if at all.

Remember. You people heard every detail about Trump and “Stormy Daniels” for almost THREE MONTHS nightly.

Ask yourself if THIS us going to garner the SAME coverage.

It’s FAKE. They will not hold Biden to those standards
unless it is politically expedient.

Now, what conclusion do you draw from that? I remember when a woman claimed to be “Billie Jean” from the Michael Jackson song. I know a man who claimed to be Lebron James’ father.

Let’s wait and see. Don’t presume there is some conspiratorial coverup yet.

The Jesuits call that “a leap of faith”.

Nepperhan . . .

Don’t presume there is some conspiratorial coverup yet.

They are not covering it.

OR . . .

They ARE covering it but Google isn’t showing it.
(And I looked at their websites personally and the story, at least last I checked, wasn’t there either.)

These are just plain FACTS Nepperhan.

You can draw your own conclusions as to WHY.

But the FACT remains.

It is exactly how I said it is.

The reasons WHY, I’ve drawn from their long standing actions.

If you think you have a better reason, purpose it and say why. I’m open to hearing you out.

But the question of if the charges are factual is still up in the air. Is there any corroboration? Is the allegation likely? Like I said, folks make all sorts of charges.

Right now you are having an ‘Aha!’ moment and we don’t know if it is called for.

27 years ago. No witnesses. Comes forward AFTER Biden’s campaign rises from the dead when Bernie is on O2. LAWYER group won’t take the case.
Trump must have had what,20-25 of these claims and still got elected.

1 Like

Where have I heard that here before? It’s going to be interesting to see if some frequent world news forum posters participate in this, or similar, thread(s). The ability to look up old posts with the search function will make Biden apologetics complicated.

3 Likes

Don’t exaggerate. It destroys your argument.

1 Like

Nepperhan . . .

Right now you are having an ‘Aha!’ moment and we don’t know if it is called for.

First of all, speak for yourself please. (“WE don’t know” . . .)

Second of all this is just a FACT.

Here are the screen shots that I said I saved (people can draw their own conclusions but it is obvious they are NOT covering it,
OR
Google WOULD put up CNN (etc.) but . . . CNN isn’t reporting it.

Take your pick.

Those are the only two possiblities.

Look. if you want to think that sexual-assault allegations not being covered by the mainstream media is just merely all “Ho Hum!” . . .
. . . Go ahead and do that against yourself.

But I will have no part in such non-sense.

Now, what conclusion do you draw from that?

My conclusion is just what the facts are.

That they are not covering it.

So, the TIMESUP organization said they couldn’t (wouldn’t) help her because the accused is running for president and assisting in a case against him could jeopardize their nonprofit status.

So, what good are they? Says volumes about the sincerity (not) of their mission.

1 Like

They are reporting this in Europe (Spain here via Google Translate Spanish to English). . . .

USA. Democratic nomination favorite Joe Biden charged with sexual assault by woman

This is what information gathered by a media outlet says, Newsone.

Andrés Velázquez 03/26/20 12:

USA. Democratic nomination favorite Joe Biden charged with sexual assault by woman

As we have reported , in the USA, the great favorite to be nominated as a candidate for the White House by the Democratic Party, that is, to face the Republican candidate in the next presidential elections, is Joe Biden .

Well, a Newsone report reveals that Biden has been accused of sexual assault by a woman, Tara Reade. . . .

No, there has been no verification of the allegations so we don’t know if they are true or not. Unless you were present and witnessed the goings on.

1. What you print is a conclusion about treatment of a supposed news item. As stated above we don’t know if the item was newsworthy. You are jumping to conclusions. That’s a fact.

Hmmmm…I too think this sounds familiar…hmmmm…what recent event does this remind me of? I’m sure I’ll think of it.

2 Likes

Biden campaign adamantly denies allegation of sexual assault

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign on Friday adamantly denied a newly surfaced allegation of sexual assault leveled by a former Senate staffer, calling the claim concerning the purported incident decades ago “false.”

“Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims. We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false,” Kate Bedingfield, deputy campaign manager and communications director for the Biden campaign, said in a statement to Fox News.

A former executive assistant to then-Senator Biden also challenged the account, calling it “clearly false.”

The allegations were leveled earlier this week by a woman named Tara Reade, an apparent supporter of Biden’s primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who said she was a staff assistant for Biden in 1993 when he was in the Senate.

Reade has come forward before—last year, when multiple women emerged claiming inappropriate touching by Biden. Reade, at the time, claimed Biden put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed his fingers up and down her neck, but was unable to gain traction on her story aside from an article in a local newspaper.

But this week, Reade told a far more graphic account, with different and more serious details, raising the allegation to the level of sexual assault.

Reade’s story first resurfaced in an article in The Intercept. She then was interviewed by podcast host Katie Halper. There, Reade claimed that in 1993, she was asked by a more senior member of Biden’s staff to bring the then-senator his gym bag near the Capitol building, which led to the encounter in question.

“He greeted me, he remembered my name, and then we were alone. It was the strangest thing,” Reade told Halper. “There was no like, exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.” . . . .

Nepperhan. Like I said. Speak for yourself.

“We don’t know it’s newsworthy” you said.

Well YOU might not know, but I know it’s newsworthy.

I stand by everything I said.

For everyone else.

Just remember this (from the media) the next time these guys try to fool you into thinking they are big women’s advocates.

Defend your allegations and accept criticism.

Media outlets print denials after they print allegations. If there never was a claim featured in the more mainstream media then there is not much use printing any denial. Would that denial be newsworthy?

The peg here is the allegation. Any verification on that? Highlighting responses to an allegation of an old incident is useful but really beside the point.

I have heard some of the further allegations, not good, It’s a more complex matter now.

Sounds like the same kind of argument that someone makes when one just discounts certain news sources. Not a strong case.

This is a discussion forum afterall.

It needs to be said, discussion should be done in good faith, not someone judging his word as authority somehow, especially if it is defending the Democrats and their agend. Oh, yes, I am sure there are a number of out-of-bounds issues, one gets a lot of practice. Really, while pushing their abhorrent ideas and record, this should be remembered.

The smear the victim campaign started earlier than I thought.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.