Woman admits pranks aimed at driving couple from the home she wanted

She wanted the house and didn’t get it even after offering the couple $100,000 more than they were paying. So she pranked them for a whole year putting ads with sexual information so men would show up at their home. She sent valentines to all the women in their neighborhood with her husbands initials. This is her response…:banghead:

These things were all stupid pranks, which I can see now would be frustrating to the family if they were aware of them," she said.

Read more: smh.com.au/world/woman-admits-pranks-aimed-at-driving-couple-from-the-home-she-wanted-20140915-10h14k.html#ixzz3DPNXBGk6

Remember Wanda Hollaway who tried to hire someone to kill a rival cheerleader so that her daughter could make the team.

Rowe said in court papers that if she goes to prison, there will be no one to take care of her cancer-stricken husband and daughter.

She should have thought about that before she committed illegal acts.

(That is, if this story is true; note that is an article in an Aussie newspaper about some that happened in LA-LA land.)

Prison time for a year also might be the best for this prankster.

Another link from abc News…

California Woman Accused of Pranks on Homeowners Pleads Not Guilty

Her attorney maintains that her actions were just silly pranks

abcnews.go.com/US/california-woman-accused-pranks-homeowners-pleads-guilty/story?id=25469736

The poor couple must have been terrified, wondering why all this was happening to them.

Wow. This sounds like a case of extreme envy which even went so far that this person committed a serious crime.

That said, I really feel bad for the couple who were being “pranked”. They truly must have been quite scared and confused as to what was going on.

After reading the link, I hope she is prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. There is nothing remotely funny about what she did. Her actions were malicious.

If this really happened, the poor woman must be mentally unbalanced. May she get the help she needs.

ICXC NIKA

The Australian paper was simply reprinting a news story written by the LA Times. Here is the original link:
latimes.com/local/great-reads/la-me-c1-dream-house-20140908-story.html#page=1

It is a creepy story.

According to the story she’s admitted her actions, so there’s no “if.” And not all bad actions, crimes, etc., are due to mental issues that negate culpability. Part of what’s wrong with our society today is the tendency to say someone “made bad choices” or in other ways to deny that there are people who do objectively bad things and need to suffer the consequences of their actions. Based on the details in the story, she literally coveted the house in question to an extreme degee. There’s a Commandment for that.

Amen!

“Just stop by any Monday-Friday 9am-3pm,” Rowe said, according to the ruling. “I like the element of surprise.” “Location?” the man, identified in the appeals court ruling as JM, emailed back.
Rowe gave him Ms Ruhter’s address, the ruling said.

JM went to the house, but the front gate was locked. He  returned an hour or so later but saw Mr Rice and said he had the wrong  address. He told Rowe about it in an email.
       "Once in a while my husband drops by during the day to see if  he can catch me in the act," Rowe replied. "He knows about my men ...  Are you into threesomes?"
       She did not answer his other emails, the ruling and appellate brief said, and she said he never returned to the house.
       She told the other man, GM: **"I love to be surprised and have a  man just show up at the door and force his way in the door on me,  totally taking me while I say no." **She said she particularly liked anal  sex.

She was setting up another woman to be raped, you can hardly get more despicable than that.

What is the matter with people that they don’t get this stuff is wrong.

Another story on Drudge…

Cops: Teenager Rubbed His Junk On Patron’s Pizza

SEPTEMBER 16—Angered that a customer called in a pizza order right before closing time, a Texas teenager allegedly rubbed his genitals on the patron’s pie as he prepared the takeout order, police allege.

Brent Bradley told cops that when he arrived at Papa Murphy’s pizza in Georgetown, a city 25 miles north of Austin, he spotted worker Austin Michael Symonds “rubbing his testicles on the pizza he had ordered,

During a police interview, Symonds “admitted to rubbing his testicles on Mr. Bradley’s pizza,”

:banghead::banghead:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/teen-worker-rubbed-his-testicles-on-takeout-pizza-576432

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.