Woman and her children need your prayers

Please pray for Amber and her children. The father of her children left her for an 18 year old girl. She is also pregnant with their 4th child. He will be leaving the state on the 4th of August and has said to her that he no longer wanted to see the children. Please pray for her, to give her strength, and for the children, to ease their loss. Also, to pray for him and the new girlfriend, to show them that the way they are going is not the right way.

Thank you

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Nothing is impossible with God; my daughter recently had her husband walk out on her, and he is now back and they are stronger in their marriage!

Amber and her children will be in my prayers for her marital miracle.

Praying for amber and here children.
grandma glor

Will remember Amber and her children in my prayers, also the husband and the woman involved.

Almighty Father please send Your Holy Spirit powerfully into this family. Give Your strength and comfort to Amber and her children, who are so betrayed by his attitudes and behaviour. Please protect the children from damaging trauma and cynicism, and help their mother in raising them as whole and wholesome human personalities

Awaken the spirit of this father whose behaviour is so unnatural to his children and cruel to his wife, as well as damaging to this young 18 year old who is barely more than a child herself. Enlighten this girl to the undesirability of a match with a man who would treat his wife and children in such a way.

I ask this in Jesus name.

AMEN

Amber and her children will be in my prayers at Noon Mass today.

Amen

Praying! :gopray2:

kevinsgirl

:signofcross: My heart breaks for all of them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.