Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

Police: FBI looking into Moore beheading after suspect tried to convert others to Islam

kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

MOORE, Okla. – Officials with the Moore Police Department say the FBI is now involved in the investigation related to a brutal attack of workers at a food distribution plant.

Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says the alleged suspect, 30-year-old Alton Nolen had just been fired when he drove to the front of the business, hit a vehicle and walked inside.

He walked into the front office area where he met 54-year-old Colleen Hufford and began attacking her with a knife.

The FBI is now looking into Nolen’s background after his former co-workers said he tried to convert them to Islam after recently converting himself.

Lewis says the FBI is working in conjunction with the Moore Police Department, especially when it comes to the religious aspect of the case.

Hot off the wire or rather Drudgereport.com

Religion of peace?

Just another follower of Big Mo practicing Islam. Another day, another fulush.Mafee mushkila, sadiqq.

Beheaded? It said she survived.

They must’ve sewed her head back on, I guess.

Thank God a fellow employee was able to shoot the fanatic as he was trying to kill a second woman while he shouted praises to allah.

The article mentioned that he had an extensive criminal history with several drug charges and even a charge of assaulting an officer.

The article says the second victim survived, the first was killed.

From the article:

**Adam Soltani, the executive director of the Council on American Islamic Relations in Oklahoma, says "Nolen’s…faith should not be connected to this horrific crime…Islam is clear on what it stands for. Islam stands for peace, Islam stands for justice, Islam stands for love for humanity, compassion and mercy…” he said.

Soltani added that what Nolen did is the “antithesis of every teaching of the Islamic faith.”**

Mr. Soltani, Thank you for letting us in on the world’s best kept secret: how wonderfully peaceful and humanitarian Islam is. I sure appreciate it.

Yes, I guess the murderer was saving time by multitasking - shouting praises to allah while slaughtering an innocent wonan.

Why sure. Of course it’s the religion of Piece. They cut you into pieces. Joking, joking, i know its not funny though…:o. This is very serious and my prayers are to the victims and their families.

A nuclear option is the only option in dealing with these people now.

People are constantly complaining that CAIR never condemns terrorist. Now they condemn a terrorist and people are ridiculing them. :shrug:

The problem I have with CAIR is that they are using backdoor approaches to push for sharia law in North America.

CAIR is not stupid. They must condemn this to retain any credibility among low-information Americans. But I guarantee you that not one tear has been shed by any member of CAIR over this ghastly murder. :frowning:

We should nuke Oklahoma?

BREAKING: Beheading Suspect Fired After Argument Over Stoning Women
Hometown paper reveals details about suspect in the Oklahoma murder.

truthrevolt.org/news/breaking-beheading-suspect-alton-nolenjahkeem-yisrael-fired-after-argument-over-stoning-women

‘SHARIA LAW IS COMING!!!’ Oklahoma Beheader Celebrated Terrorists, Disparaged Non-Muslims On Facebook

dailycaller.com/2014/09/26/sharia-law-is-coming-oklahoma-beheader-celebrated-terrorists-disparaged-non-muslims-on-facebook/

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading

thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-muslims-shouting-praise-allah-surround-ok-police-following-press-conference-on-beheading/

LOL! I didn’t exactly see Oklahomans flocking to his banner.

I wonder what CAIR thought of his facebook page.

I would like to ask CAIR if Islam is a religion of peace and justice, how are so many muslims getting it wrong?

Remember the religion of the Oklahoma bomber?

1. So, Chipotle, and all those who don’t want guns in their workplace? What say you to the manager who saved lives by shooting the beheader. I thought guns killed people? Apparently so do knives in the hands of whackos.

Only a matter of time before others figure out the best place to behead someone is an unarmed place.

1. I find it odd that the first response from most of the media was not the man’s obvious faith motive, but rather just workplace violence. How many Muslims have to kill in the name of Allah before “oh it is just the extremists who believe that” falls on deaf ears.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.