Woman in Islam.

This thread for those who say Islam grants equal treatment for woman and that Islam is the best religion for her, here are some authentic references which shows how Islam degraded the woman to the lowest level, even the secular laws are better than that.

01) Woman can be beaten.
(Quran 4:34):
"…and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them;…"
[RIGHT] وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ
[/RIGHT]

(E) (A)

02) Female inheritance is half the male and even less than that in some situations.
(Quran 4:11):
“Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females; then if they are more than two females, they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased has left, and if there is one, she shall have the half;…”
[RIGHT] يُوصِيكُمُ اللَّهُ فِي أَوْلَادِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الْأُنْثَيَيْنِ
[/RIGHT]

(E) (A)

03) Unlimited polygamy & divorce.
(Quran 4:3):
"…marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four;…"
[RIGHT] وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تُقْسِطُوا فِي الْيَتَامَى فَانْكِحُوا مَا طَابَ لَكُمْ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ مَثْنَى وَثُلَاثَ وَرُبَاعَ
[/RIGHT]

(E) (A)

04) Women are majority of hell.
Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1982:
…I saw Hell also. No such (abominable) sight have I ever seen as that which I saw today; and I observed that most of its inhabitants were women. They said: Messenger of Allah, on what account is it so? He said: For their ingratitude or disbelief (bi-kufraihinna). It was said: Do they disbelieve in Allah? He said: (Not for their disbelief in God) but for their ingratitude to their husbands and ingratitude to kindness. If you were to treat one of them kindly for ever, but if she later saw anything (displeasing) in you, she would say: i have never seen any good in you.
[RIGHT] صحيح مسلم:
ورأيت النار فلم أر كاليوم منظرا قط ورأيت أكثر أهلها النساء قالوا بم يا رسول الله قال ‏ ‏بكفرهن ‏ ‏قيل أيكفرن بالله قال ‏ ‏بكفر ‏ ‏العشير ‏ ‏وبكفر الإحسان لو أحسنت إلى إحداهن الدهر ثم رأت منك شيئا قالت ما رأيت منك خيرا قط ‏
[/RIGHT]

(E) (A)

05) Women are the fuel of hell.
Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1926:
…He then walked on till he came to the women and preached to them and admonished them, and asked them to give alms, for most of them are the fuel for Hell.
[RIGHT] صحيح مسلم:
ثم مضى حتى أتى النساء فوعظهن وذكرهن فقال ‏ ‏تصدقن فإن أكثركن حطب جهنم
[/RIGHT]

(E) (A)

06) Bad luck in the woman.
Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5526:
'Umar b. Muhammad b. Zaid reported that he heard his father narrating from Ibn 'Umar that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) had said. If bad luck is a fact, then it is in the horse, the woman and the house.
[RIGHT]صحيح مسلم:
عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏أنه قال ‏ ‏إن يكن من الشؤم شيء حق ففي الفرس والمرأة والدار ‏
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

07) The woman disrupt the prayer.
Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1034:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, a donkey and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.
[RIGHT]صحيح مسلم:
قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يقطع الصلاة المرأة والحمار والكلب ‏ ‏ويقي ذلك مثل ‏ ‏مؤخرة ‏ ‏الرحل ‏
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

08) Women are like dogs.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490:
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, “Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people).” I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs…
[RIGHT]صحيح البخاري:
أنه ذكر عندها ما يقطع الصلاة فقالوا يقطعها الكلب والحمار والمرأة قالت لقد جعلتمونا كلابا
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

09) Women are for adults suckling.
Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3424:
A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messengerof Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? …
[RIGHT] صحيح مسلم:
جاءت ‏ ‏سهلة بنت سهيل ‏ ‏إلى النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏فقالت يا رسول الله إني أرى في وجه ‏ ‏أبي حذيفة ‏ ‏من دخول ‏ ‏سالم ‏ ‏وهو حليفه فقال النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏أرضعيه قالت وكيف أرضعه وهو رجل كبير فتبسم رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏وقال قد علمت أنه رجل كبير
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

10) Woman can have sex even during her periods (menses).
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: “Whenever Allah’s Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her.” 'Aisha added, “None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could.”
[RIGHT]صحيح البخاري:
كانت إحدانا إذا كانت حائضا فأراد رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏أن يباشرها ‏ ‏أمرها أن تتزر في ‏ ‏فور ‏ ‏حيضتها ثم يباشرها قالت وأيكم يملك ‏ ‏إربه ‏ ‏كما كان النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يملك ‏ ‏إربه ‏
[/RIGHT]
(A) (E)

11) Woman can’t travel alone.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 29, Number 85:
"The Prophet said, “A woman should not travel except with a Dhu-Mahram (her husband or a man with whom that woman cannot marry at all according to the Islamic Jurisprudence), and no man may visit her except in the presence of a Dhu-Mahram.” A man got up and said, “O Allah’s Apostle! I intend to go to such and such an army and my wife wants to perform Hajj.” The Prophet said (to him), “Go along with her (to Hajj).”
[RIGHT]صحيح البخاري:
قال النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏لا تسافر المرأة إلا مع ذي محرم ولا يدخل عليها رجل إلا ومعها محرم فقال رجل يا رسول الله إني أريد أن أخرج في جيش كذا وكذا وامرأتي تريد الحج فقال اخرج معها ‏
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

12) Woman is deficient in intelligence & religion, and her witness is half the man.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301:
Once Allah’s Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).” They asked, “Why is it so, O Allah’s Apostle ?” He replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.” The women asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?” He said, “Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?” They replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?” The women replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her religion.”
[RIGHT]صحيح البخاري:
خرج رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏في أضحى أو فطر إلى المصلى فمر على النساء فقال يا معشر النساء ‏ ‏تصدقن فإني ‏ ‏أريتكن ‏ ‏أكثر أهل النار فقلن وبم يا رسول الله قال تكثرن ‏ ‏اللعن ‏ ‏وتكفرن ‏ ‏العشير ‏ ‏ما رأيت من ناقصات عقل ودين أذهب ‏ ‏للب ‏ ‏الرجل الحازم من إحداكن قلن وما نقصان ديننا وعقلنا يا رسول الله قال أليس شهادة المرأة مثل نصف شهادة الرجل قلن بلى قال فذلك من نقصان عقلها أليس إذا حاضت لم تصل ولم تصم قلن بلى قال فذلك من نقصان دينها ‏
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

Very nice work my brother sam:D.I was offline for some days that’s why I didn’t see this thread before.But it is really nice work.:thumbsup: thanks for this thread:heart:

Wow, sounds like Muhammad had a grudge with them women!

And yet some Muslim women post here. What are we missing?

nice work brother
i’m just wondering did you translate it by youreself or there is some englophone sites i mean for the ahadit الاحاديث
and glad to see a saudian brother :slight_smile:

Sam , which religion is the best for woman then ?

sorry where are not discussing this question in this topic :slight_smile:

11) Woman can’t travel alone.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 29, Number 85:
"The Prophet said, “A woman should not travel except with a Dhu-Mahram (her husband or a man with whom that woman cannot marry at all according to the Islamic Jurisprudence), and no man may visit her except in the presence of a Dhu-Mahram.” A man got up and said, “O Allah’s Apostle! I intend to go to such and such an army and my wife wants to perform Hajj.” The Prophet said (to him), “Go along with her (to Hajj).”

I wonder if mohamads first wife, Khadijah, is rolling in her grave with this decision mohamad made against women - can’t travel alone"

His wife before he married her was a free woman, traveling with her goods and caravans selling her products.

jakasaki .
i wonder how such decesion is evil
the prophet wants from the men to protect thier women and to not let them traveling alone , not very bad decesion , i think

Goodness me - !!! Did I use the word “evil” anywhere in my post???

I wonder if mohamads first wife, Khadijah, is rolling in her grave with this decision mohamad made against women - can’t travel alone"

His wife before he married her was a free woman, traveling with her goods and caravans selling her products.

So many women throughout the world have traveled alone and still travel alone. I myself have been… traveled… to Europe from the USA **alone **to meet friends there.

And I’ve done that year after year - I also travel ****alone in the US of A!!! “alone

And as your statement

the prophet wants from the men to protect thier women

Protect them from what? Other muslims who can’t control themselves in front of females?? It seems that way. Especially when mohamad went after his adopted sons wife because he lusted over her.

don’t tell me that you can’t imagine how people was travele in desert 1400 years ago , and how dangerous was it for a man ( not woman ) to travel alone

Christ peace with you all
allow me brother Sam_777 i’ll add some models too to proclaim really what’s women in islam

[LIST=1]
*]the muslim can take women as slaves
[/LIST]
[3] If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.
my comment : of course those poor women are just for sex … how can muhamed a prophet and he commond on war and slaving ? where’s women right when ye capture a woman a free woman and transform her to a slave just like an animal or less :nope:
and note this : all non muslim women are legalized ti be captured and be slaves for muslim men . you too CA women :slight_smile:

[LIST=2]
*]women as turd if a man touched them . must clean himself
[/LIST]

[6] O ye who believe! when ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete His favour to you, that ye may be grateful.
my comment : the true word in arabic is الغائط that’s mean 100/100 turd ( sorry for this islamic words) :o
of course for mohamed women are ardures and the worst muslims says that’s the alone religion had glory the women is islam :stuck_out_tongue:

[LIST=1]
*]Islam legalise PEDOPHELIA believe or not
[/LIST]:eek:
[4] Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy
my comment : of course i have no comment i lat the commonts for you :eek:

trust me that’s a just sample for women in islam :rolleyes: i’ll add more later :thumbsup:

Khadijah didn’t have a problem - she was a successful business women traveling and selling her goods and was very wealthy to boot -

There is no mention in any of the islmaic historical books that Khadijah was abused, raped or mugged during her travels.

Now, if you have something to show me otherwise regarding Khadijah receiving any abuse from males while she was in her business, I’ll read it. But it must be reliable links and information - not looking for you opinion.

Paul, I know you are new here and you are preaching to the wrong choir -

We’ve had so many threads on all of these issues and we have beaten them to death.

actually , it says tht muslims can take wives from slaves

[LIST=2]
*]women as turd if a man touched them . must clean himself
[/LIST]

[6] O ye who believe! when ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete His favour to you, that ye may be grateful.
my comment : the true word in arabic is الغائط that’s mean 100/100 turd ( sorry for this islamic words) :oof course for mohamed women are ardures and the worst muslims says that’s the alone religion had glory the women is islam :stuck_out_tongue:

:

tell me how is your arabic knowledge ? :slight_smile:
anyway , trust it or not but this word الغائط means in modern words bathroom it refere to somone who pee , literally this words means low and empty place which was used for pee in these days

[LIST=1]
*]Islam legalise PEDOPHELIA believe or not
[/LIST]:eek
[4] Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy
my comment : of course i have no comment i lat the commonts for you :eek:

i’m happy that you didn’t comment , your address above allready show your ignorance , you even don’t know wht these vereses are talking about

trust me that’s a just sample for women in islam :rolleyes: i’ll add more later :thumbsup:

i don’t encourage you to add more ignorance for people here

i’m talking about the hadeeth and the general advise for women to not travel alone without protection ,
i didn’t say that this advise from prophet is caused of any problems happened with khadeja during her traveles

Are you saying it is just “general advice” for women and they are not forbidden to travel alone? And who’s to say that a man could protect a woman better than Smith & Wesson?:stuck_out_tongue:

well , we have to follow the teaching of our prophet (pbuh) , i refer to the intensions of the prophet from his hadeeth here , it’s about the protection for women not to oppressing her :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.