Woman traveling

Some friends of mine have a daughter who is on her way to Israel tonight. Please pray for her safety traveling and working there. She is a student with a group promoting peace.

God bless her for her desire and work for peace. Please protect her, our God, and make her efforts fruitful. Please fill her with Your Holy Spirit in all she says and does, and please Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of those she encounters.

St.Christopher, patron of travelers, please intercede and guide her on her way. May St.Michael, and her guardian angel be ever present in her path, to protect her during her journey. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Lord, may the guardian angel of the girl who is traveling to Israel tonight keep her protected this night and throughout her entire visit to Israel. May she be blessed and kept safe from all that could harm her. May she give glory to you and receive your peace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord, I pray for her safety and for the safety and peace and protection of Israel. Amen.
Her guardian angels, watch over her and those near her. Amen.
St. Christopher, pray for those in the air and those on the roads and at sea. Keep this woman and this group safe. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.