Women Bishops in the Church of England

Traditionalists are threatening to leave the Cof E and join the Catholic Church.I hope,if they do convert,they are going to be in tune with us on issues like condoms:-

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668751.stm

express.co.uk/story.html?story=4&r=11211298051156638

When the great Pope Leo XIII wrote the decree Apostolica Curae That denied that Anglicans had ,Apostolic succession, valid Sacraments, or a priestshood. It was met with controversy. Since the 1970’s the Anglicans,themselves have been proving Leo Right ! this is only another proof.Of Course the cherry on the Cake was their consecrating an active homosexual as a bishop.
Anglianism is just another protestant church . Of course what exactly the Episcopal church USA is, Is harder to figure out.

I read an article a week ago (As I remember it) in which a episcopalian priest referred
to his Episcopal American Bishop efforts to forcibly install a women priest in his parish as Gestapo like tactics.

Soooooo verrrry sadd. :frowning: :crying: WHY??? LIKE COME ON ITS JUST NOT CUTE ANYMORE!!!

I would like to think that they would convert to Catholicism because they discovered its the truth, not because of being disgruntled. But hey, let them come and inquire, the RCIA process seperates I believe those who are truly interested and maybe the disgruntled. Maybe this could be the push for many to discover the truth.

[quote=joshua1]I would like to think that they would convert to Catholicism because they discovered its the truth, not because of being disgruntled. But hey, let them come and inquire, the RCIA process seperates I believe those who are truly interested and maybe the disgruntled. Maybe this could be the push for many to discover the truth.
[/quote]

Joshua1,

On top of this, people who come for one reason frequently stay for another.

• Liberian

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.