Women: do you prefer men with glossy black briefcases or with matt black briefcases?

Discuss.

(In line with the current trend of topics. :p)

LOL!

Neither. I prefer the type who doesn’t wear a suit and tie everyday!

What, no option for a "manbag"?:p

Neither! My husband is not a briefcase-carrying kind of guy at all. He's a solid, funny, down-to-earth, covered-in-grease mechanic, and I love it!:D

What about messenger bags or backpacks.

Come on now, Chev! Some of us have other colors!

Here’s mine:

http://www.bosca.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/360x327/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/2/823-ol-1_2_31.jpg

As long as he's wearing a mantilla, I have no preference on the color of his breifcase.

Filled with boring files and papers, or bundles of $100 bills? :D

So would that be a drug dealer or a black market arms dealer? :wink:

Will it cover his knees?

:eek:

You mean by "Chestnut" bag isn't gonna help me snare the ladies? It has to be black?! I spent all that money for a woman-repellent?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhd82dt7pi1qah476o1_500.jpg

I regret nothing. I'd rather have my bag than the woman at this point...:p

It depends on which shoes he is wearing. :wink:

Nope, but I was considering the option, “Real men have their briefcases carried by others.” :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Our priest carries a basic over-the-shoulder black canvas computer bag all the time. It gives him a bit of a Seminarian look. I call it his Priest Bag of Holding - you wouldn’t believe the stuff he can pull from that thing.

AKA a “murse.” :smiley:

Glossy bags are like patent shoes, once they get scuffed, they look tacky. Matte gets a patina with wear. :thumbsup:

:smiley:

[quote="SwizzleStick, post:16, topic:240029"]
AKA a "murse." :D

[/quote]

:rotfl:

Matte gets a patina with wear.

And you can dress it up or down depending on what you are carrying it for:D

Women probably prefer men who can spell words like “matte” :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.