Women Franciscan Order that helps animals and the environment?

Hey there, I'm new on this forum and I was wondering if any of you had information about a Franciscan order for women that helps animals and the environment? I don't think this would be a bit of a stretch since I know St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals and the environment. I hope you can lead me in the right direction!

--Karina R.

Hey guys I'm just going to link this in case there is someone else interested in this particular question. I finally found something on the Internet that helped me out a bit with this! Here it is:

ofm-jpic.org/ecology/relorders/

--Karina R.

[quote="karirodrigu0, post:1, topic:287010"]
Hey there, I'm new on this forum and I was wondering if any of you had information about a Franciscan order for women that helps animals and the environment? I don't think this would be a bit of a stretch since I know St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals and the environment. I hope you can lead me in the right direction!

--Karina R.

[/quote]

Some members of Kateri Associates (KATS) will form the preparatory association which will become the following: cloisters.tripod.com/ecology_kateri/

Blessings,
Cloisters

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.