women issues

Please pray for me. I have some female issues that is causing me to be bed ridden at times. I need your help!
Thank you!

I will pray that your body will be healed, and that you will feel the love and mercy of Christ surrounding you. Please remain strong in your faith. My prayers are with you. :hug3:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m not a woman, but I’m praying to the greatest Woman ever!

God Bless You!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, may PureHeart keep a pure heart amid her sufferings and turn to you always. When her pain is too strong may she unite her intense sufferings to your intense sufferings on the cross. Her bed and her pain is her cross. May she suffer patiently and with love for you aware of all the suffering you endured for our souls on your cross of suffering at Calvary and may she unite herself to this suffering. That way her suffering will be redemptive and she will not go through her pain alone. Help her bear her cross and help ease her pain. Amen.

Dear Mother Mary, please pray for healing for our sister.
Blessed Mary MacKillop who also suffered from women’s issues through your life, please pray for her healing. Jesus who healed the woman with women’s issues who touched Your cloak, please heal and bless her.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, in Your Mercy, provide this person relief from their suffering. Allow them to offer it up, Lord, to You, and unite it with that of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Through the same Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Mother pleas compassionately pray for her healing

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.