Women’s Choice Center offering treatment to attempt to reverse abortion pill

The Women’s Choice Center in Bettendorf says it is the first pregnancy center in the Midwest offering progesterone treatments to attempt to reverse the abortion pill.

“An attempted reversal for the RU-486 or whats called the medical abortion,” said Vicki Tyler, Executive Director of the Women’s Choice Center.

The abortion pill is a two step process. A woman takes the abortion pill, known as Mifepristone. The pill blocks the progesterone hormone. Without that hormone, the lining of the uterus breaks down and the pregnancy can’t go on. 24 to 48 hours later, the woman takes a second medicine that cause the uterus to empty. The reversal treatment the Women’s Choice Center offers– a pill and possibly some injections–is supposed to be taken after the first abortion pill.

wqad.com/2014/12/02/womens-choice-center-offering-treatment-to-attempt-to-reverse-abortion-pill/

My OB/GYN’s office offers these progesterone treatments. Until I saw it on his website I didn’t even know this existed. I pray that the word gets out there and more women are made aware that if they have regrets it may not be too late. I pray many babies lives are saved through these treatments. :signofcross:.

Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.