Women sees her roaches as her children

She won’t be getting an invitation to come and visit with me any time soon. Much less her family! Yuk. My love for animals ends there news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/woman-who-cares-for-100-000-cockroaches-in-home–%E2%80%98these-are-all-my-children%E2%80%99-163242043.htmle. :smiley:

She needs to read what Pope Francis said about pets…

hahaha…refresh me with what he said.

If she makes a good living from it, good on her.

I…don’t think I could do that!

She can keep her ‘children’ at her home!!! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, she’ll take better care of those critters there. It gives me goose bumps just thinking they may be around. In all fairness, I wish her luck. It may lead to a cure or something. Meanwhile, yes keep them at her home. :rotfl:

A Pope who names himself after St. Francis of Assisi?

Maybe it’s the word “children” that infuriates people.

One of my coworkers got upset when I sent her a joke about Noah taking in flies and other insects.

Wow. That is disgusting. There is no way I could raise cockroaches. If I ever spot one, it’s instantly dead.

Anyway, I had no idea that they could be used by the pharmaceutical industry. I wonder if this is a mainstream medicine type of thing or if it is an alternative medicine thing like I suspect? As for eating them, no thanks!

If she is raising them for sale I doubt she really regards them as her “children” – at least I hope not.

Both are correct. She raises them and considers them as her children. :slight_smile:

Well…

At least her “children” will survive. That’s more than I can say for some of my friends tattoo covered, chemical snorting children, with their kinky jewelry piercings and all that…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.