Wonderful Matt!

From the Anchoresss:

Allahpundit at Hot Air assumed everyone knew who Matt was, but - for all the time I spend online - I had no idea; I’d never seen any of these “Where the Hell is Matt” videos.

Video here: youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

This is a really great video that makes you remember our common humanity and gives hope that maybe someday, we’ll all get along. Honestly, when Matt danced with the beautiful ladies in India, and joined in their moves, my eyes got moist. He seems like a terrific guy, too. Reminds me a bit of my Elder Son, who dances the same way!

As Allah says, do take advantage of the higher quality resolution by clicking over and hitting below the number of views - it’s totally worth it.

First video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4

Article here:

theanchoressonline.com/2008/06/21/wonderful-matt/

Pretty good stuff.

A fun video. I agree with the Anchoress - it is uplifting and reminds us of our common humanity.

I don’t know about everyone else but that sure put a smile on my face. And I must admit to being a bit jealous of someone who has the time/money to travel to THAT many places in 14 months!!

Thanks for posting that!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.