WooHoo! 15 years of This Rock mag now online.

It looks like the entire 15-year history of This Rock magazine is finally available on the Catholic Answers faith site.

1990: catholic.com/thisrock/1990/1990_ann.asp
thru
2004: catholic.com/thisrock/2004/2004_ann.asp

Great job guys!!

All I can say is

Whoo Rah!!

**Thanks guys! **

yeee haaaah!

I have the last 12 years of This Rock in my library. Daily I kneel before the holy boxes and venerate the magazines. I don’t know what I would have done without This Rock.

PS: Any appearence of idolatry is purely coincidental.

Cool, now I can read some of the issues. Also, when finances permit, I can subscribe :thumbsup: I remember Mother Angelica giving “This Rock” the big thumbs up on a few of her shows.

[quote=cestusdei]I have the last 12 years of This Rock in my library. Daily I kneel before the holy boxes and venerate the magazines. I don’t know what I would have done without This Rock.

[/quote]

Now the prots will think we worship catholic magazines! :whacky:

[quote=Administrator]It looks like the entire 15-year history of This Rock magazine is finally available on the Catholic Answers faith site.

1990: catholic.com/thisrock/1990/1990_ann.asp
thru
2004: catholic.com/thisrock/2004/2004_ann.asp

Great job guys!!
[/quote]

I have been a subscriber when This Rock was a News Letter. $12 per year.

[quote=cestusdei]I have the last 12 years of This Rock in my library. Daily I kneel before the holy boxes and venerate the magazines. I don’t know what I would have done without This Rock.

[/quote]

Is it possible to venerate "This Rock"magazine excessively? Personally, I prostrate myself before each monthly issue.

P.S.: I think my favorite issue was Dec. 98.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.