work problem

I work in a Catholic school that, like many these days, is having financial problems. These difficulties are causing our principal to have to cut back on essentials like having enough teachers for every grade and subject. As a result, those of us who work here may be dealing with 2 grades in the same room ( not a good experience) for the 2009-2010 school year.

Please pray for me especially that I don’t have to teach one of these “combined” classes. The class I would normally have this coming fall is a difficult group in and of themselves. Please pray also for the school in general for its financial well being.

Prayers for your school, the principal, the teachers and students. May God grant you the grace to get through these tough economic times.

*Praying for your intentions, and also, if you were placed in a situation that you had to teach ‘combined’ classes, that you will lean on God for strength, and that He will give you the stamina and courage to go through it. Praying fervently for you during these difficult economic times. *

God Bless you Opera for the sacrifices you make in teaching in a Catholic School. Will keep you and your intentions in my prayers…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

We are praying for you.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

I ask the Lord’s help for you.
Dear Lord please ensure that the teachers in Your schools do not have to carry unsupportable burdens. Please protect their welfare and their employment.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

I am praying for your intentions.

Praying!

Dear Lord please ensure that the teachers in Your schools do not have to carry unsupportable burdens that risk their health and the time and quality of help they can offer their student,. Please protect their welfare and their employment.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.